Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ito Okaa-sama.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Signal: Completed
Caller: Taniguchi, Emiko
WL: Golden Crysanthemum Wave Length
Encryption: ||Gold||

"Gokigenyou Itou Okaa-sama, I would like to again just take a little of your time for a few moments..

As I have prior explained, Okaa-sama, I am for some reason unable to properly breath the oxygen aboard Ainu because it has been exposed to Cardamine. I.. do not know what sort of cruel fate this is for me, or what you must think of me for having such a condition... I assure you, it is not a personal choice.

My.. Sister, Junyo Taniguchi.. Had the same condition as me.. Her friends didn’t believe that she was actually sick when she had Cardamine.. Believing her to be lying and just too scared to try it.. She died in hospital not long after they spiked her drink with it... Junyo, left me her Blossom before she passed away, I still fly it now, and aside from her Chrysanthemum engraved Tanto blade, it is the only remaining piece of my sister.

Uhm.. Gomenasai... *she lowers her head gracefully* I’ve been babbling... Okaa-san, I would like to ask you for help. Our medical staff.. they were not able to understand what it is that affects my sister before she.. passed on. Would you be able to use some connections you might know, for a more qualified doctor.
I wish to talk with my sisters... I wish to converse with them, and enjoy our way of life, I wish to take part in our culture and its rituals...
But.. right now, death will follow swiftly should I take such rash actions without help...

Onegai, Okaa-sama... do you know of anyone who could help me...find out what’s wrong with me?

And... Forgive me, I do prefer to meet people in person, rather than use such an informal means of communication such as this."

Signal: Lost
Caller: -
WL: Lost
Incomming transmission...
Com ID:
Rika Ito

Konnichiwa my dear,

I am sorry for your loss, having to suffer from this kind of problem is for sure bad.
There might be ways to help you, but sadly I dont know a single one. To be honest, you are the first person I know which suffers from this problem.
Our own researchers will not be able to help you, as you can not enter our base. Our Maltese allies could help you with a bit of luck, but I think that their installations would be as deadly as ours for you.
The only ones that could help you are our Brothers, the Blood Dragons. Their bases are not filled with the orange dream, but I am also not sure if they do any researchs on this subject. Another option would be the Cryer corporation. But I would prefer if the Dragons could offer you help, I do not trust Cryer that much.
You should contact our brothers for now. If you run into any problems with them, please tell me about it and I will take care of it.

-Okasan Ito
Signal: Completed
Caller: Taniguchi, Emiko
WL: Golden Chrysanthemum Wave Length
Encryption: ||Gold||

"A.. Arigato Gosaimasu, Ito Okaa-sama, for responding so quickly.

I have in the past thought about asking the Blood Dragons for help, but.. I didnt feel comfortable with it.. I mean, well.. a sister like me is only just able to be chrysanthemum. I do not know much about our nii-sama, the Blood Dragons.

I know they are proud, honourable and fearless..

I do not wish to offend them, who among them should I call upon for help?

Thank you for your consult on this matter, Okaa-sama.. it means alot to me."

*she bows her head and the signal is cut*

Signal: Lost
Caller: -
WL: Lost