Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Tekagi Remnant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: Tekagi Remnants

[Image: Katzcommx.png]

Gentlemen,

After our betrayal at the hands of the Order, we are placed in a position to come to you. There were deals between us and you in the past. Deals that ensured a mutual understanding.

With the fall of silence over the Phantom Empire, the Coalition seeks a new ally... one that understands the nature of friendship... and who can ensure loyalty on both fronts.

Grant my ambassador audience, and we shall see where it leads.

Long live the Revolution!
Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION
><CHANNEL DETECTED><

[Image: KazukoHunterMD.png]

Tekagi's Remnant

[font=Palatino Linotype]
How odd. The Order stabs you in the back and of all things, you turn to those that you yourself have attempted to massacre. Ships that burned with many a brave warrior aboard have contributed to the glee and the pleasure you take in cleansing those unworthy. We are not ignorant fools to be swayed with poetic words and the pity of the mysterious neighbors of the Outcasts.

An ambassador? He can talk. But we will not guarantee if he will be listened to.

[color=#000000]><CHANNEL LOST><
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Remnant,

On the contrary, you will find we have a lot of interesting things to say... like the name, location, and cargo of a certain Order science vessel, one carrying an active Nomad Power Cell, perhaps?

Or maybe you would like the detailed schematics to an Order Recon Vessel, of which was have quite a few...

Now if those little tidbits don't tantalize the tastebuds on the tips of those tentacles of yours... yes I am aware of what you are. I have had the pleasure of dealing with the Mandate of Heaven, and my studies of your kind are quite extensive... not to mention one Commissar Totenkopft, of whom your kind are very intimately familiar with...

You want, what we can deliver, a final solution to our mutual Order problem.

I want your thoughts on our proposed final solution for Omicron Minor.

Premier Alvin Katz

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION

><CHANNEL DETECTED><

Tekagi's Remnant

[font=Palatino Linotype]
And what will happen when you become bored of us? When our purpose has been fulfilled and the Order eradicated? Should we be so trusting of beings whom only wish to work for their gain and their gain only? If we had approached you about the conquest of Kusari while you were allied to the Order, would you have assisted us?

This isn't about us, Katz. This is about you. There are no loose loyalties amongst our kind. There is understanding and bonds that go beyond your comprehension.

Keep your schematics and your power cells. They are objects. Nothing more. What we desire is loyalty. To prove yourselves as warriors worthy of Tekagi's approval.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Very well.

Watch as Omicron Minor burns, and if your kind would care to come and play. I am certain that can be arranged.

Shall we say FOUR rotations of the unnamed planet in Omicron Lost from now, exactly?

My forces shall strike at the heart of the Order with everything we can muster, and I am certain you will enjoy the spectacle.

Premier Alvin Katz

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION

><CHANNEL DETECTED><

Tekagi's Remnant

[font=Palatino Linotype]
Do not disappoint us. Your life depends on it.