Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: collisterinfo.png]
[Image: tbtopupdated.png]

Heya

I guess its my guilty conscience - but let me say this...

In going to the places i never been before, i found myself through a jumphole into a system my scanners identified as being a sphere like asteroid field - curious, i drove on into it and found a planet - Toledo - and two ships in orbit, both pinging with Order id's - hesitant, i talked to them, and neither seemed offended nor surprised by my appearance - i'd show you my logs, but doing a rad scrub through my opt chips.

Through this system, which i was told was called Omicron Minor, i scouted several jumpholes to other systems, namely Omicron 92, and Alaska.

Sorry for the intrusion - i wont do it again, promises.

Would a donation to your cause of protecting us from dangerous aliens make up for this breach of etiquette?

Let me know...

Dane out.
[Image: danetransdown2png.png]
[Image: collisterinfo.png]
[Image: tbtopupdated.png]
No problem Admiral Collister

And again - im sorry i didnt ask first - just got caught up in the trailblazing

You should be happy to know that my charts and rutters are my own, and i'd never give them up - i'll protect them with every weapon ive got - namely to protect the confidences we now share in this.

And as well, i wont come back. Unless im invited.

Speaking of that, if i ever do drop by again, i can bring you a bottle of wine - maybe we can share it, and talk about sirius politics.

I'd be interested in your opinon.

Let me know.

Dane out.
[Image: danetransdown2png.png]