Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to GMG: Tech Request by two IMG Defence Pilots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Gas Miner Guild - Tech Department
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: brigid.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am calling you on behalf of Mr. Jack Henderson, IMG| Dublin Operations Coordinator, and myself, Brigid O'Shaunessy, Tau 23 IMG| Defence Wing pilot, to ask you for the permission to aquire the Skyblast B photon cannon from GMG. The needed amount would be 8 cannons, to install them on our two IMG| Defence Very Heavy Fighters.

The reason is as follows: IMG Defence is no real militarily trained force so we both found out that we have a hard time hitting with the slow firing Codename weapons we have installed on the two Defence vessels. We saw Colonial Pilots in the Taus that use the GMG blasters and they are almost exactly what we would have hoped for. Missing a fairly high percentage of shots is not such a great problem with these guns of yours. And sadly, we do so a lot.

We understand that the GMG and IMG have some common grounds and I have worked together with GMG Defence Fighters especially in Sigma 13 when running convoys from the Taus to Berlin. They always treated us with respect and we did so, too.

Since we are only 2 Defence Pilots, we cannot offer much in return. But if you name something you are interested in, we perhaps could manage it. We are no great fighters, but whenever I pass Sigma 13 Gas Miner Naha, we could deliver some small amounts of things, or help out with some enemy activity in the sector if your forces need assistance.

As for who the GMG guns could be pointed at:

I work in the Taus, which means the most likely enemy is Outcast ships. Some Gallic pirates are also on our list. Bretonian and Kusari House forces are no enemies, neither are their Corporations. So you won't get into trouble with a House by my using the guns.

Mr. Henderson works in Dublin, where the IMG is practically neutral towards all factions in the system. We do not even shoot at BMM. IMG Defence Dublin deals with Corsairs and other criminals there, so he is even less likely to cause any trouble.

Consequently, we both hope that you might grant us permission to use the fantastic blaster.

Thank you for taking our query into consideration.

Your sincerely,

Brigid O'Shaunessy, IMG Defence Pilot, Tau 23.

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
O'Shaunessy-san,

Your message has been received by the GMG Executive Offices on Niigata Station, and is scheduled to be reviewed during the next board meeting. Subsequently, one of the Guild Masters will provide an official response in this channel.

Arigato, for your patience.

Sore Dewa,
The Board
-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa O'Shaunessy-chan,

I apologize for the delay. This message was marked low priority somewhere along the way. I will gladly tend to your request, if you still need Skyblast weapons.

Sore dewa.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End Transmission-
[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]

[font=Times New Roman]Greetings, Honoured Guild Master

We would like to expand our initial request to 16 GMG cannons and 4 GMG Bombers. I recently checked our Tech Licensing Database and I found out that our Guild has also granted to GMG| a Hydra Gunboat in the past. What would your great Guild require to grant our request?

Humbly yours,
Secretary of the Directors
-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa,

I am pleased to assist you in this matter. Since the omega incident has been resolved, I can see no negative repercussions of supplying you with photon guns. I can grant you permission to use 16 skyblasts easily. The Colonial Remnant armories have stockpiled these weapons, if you do not wish to enter the dangerous Sigmas. You'll likely get the best price if you buy from Gas Miner Naha.

Four Kaichou bombers is a huge request on the paramilitary, especially in these desperate times. Though we bought the Hydra at a high price I can say we have gained great return on our investment thanks to captain Wolfgang Fischer. As a gesture of gratitude, I can offer you two Kaichou bombers (which will be a total of three if you count Syrus-san's current bomber). Perhaps in a few weeks time we can discuss further technology exchanges.

Until then, sayonara.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End Transmission-