Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Universal employee's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Araevin Teshurr stood behind a podium, stamped with the Universal logo. Above his head was a banner saying "Business taken to new heights". Videos rolled, and he spoke into the microphones clearly.

"Hello, I come forward today to address all of my employee's and all of Liberty in fact. Over the recent year Universal Shipping Incorporated has undergone a serious amount of changes, all for the better. We have seen the resignation of Mr. Micheal Trenton, and me, Araevin Teshurr, coming into Presidency. And me leaving, and coming back again. We have seen Jeffery Adams leave, all for the better, to keep over his family. We have also seen Mr. Justin Scroll become my Vice President, he rose through the ranks and proved his mettle.

We have seen major changes in the leadership structure, making Universal extremely efficient. And all these changes, well I think they deserve to be noted. And furthermore, I would like to say that my employee's have done an excellent job. Everyone has.

While the leadership has changed, the game has not. Universal has, and always will support Liberty and all of her efforts. This is possible through the efforts of my many, under spoken employee's. While the leadership makes things possible, and takes care of politics, our employees are the backbone of Universal Shipping Incorporated. And I will tell you all this, I am proud of them, I am proud to say that I run this corporation. And in reality, I think that they are my friends, I would be happy, even honored, to be in their presence, to enjoy a drink at the bar with them.

Unfortunately recent events have drawn my eyes elsewhere. I worry about the future of Universal, with the embargoes from Kusari, from the war that Kusari has declared on the GMG. Not to mention the recent loss of my new Chief of Security. Mr.Turner has come down with a deathly illness, and I am stricken by it, somebody so close, and someone I knew from my early years. I am worried for him, but business will resume as usual, my personal life will infact remain, personal. A replacement will be found until a better course of action is available.

Again, I cannot express my gratitude, and respect for my employees the one who make this corporation, possible, and great. Keep up the good work, all of Sirius watches.

Now, if anyone has some questions, I have time enough to answer. So feel free to ask.