Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty on the Maelstrom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

We'€™ve got ourselves a little problem. A destroyer called the Maelstrom is once again causing problems around Junker bases. I'€™m through dealing with this nonsense. I know it won'€™t be an easy task to take down something that big so I'€™m more than willing to pay what it'€™s worth. I'€™m offering twenty million Sirius credits for the destruction of that ship. If she pulls it out of the shipyard in spaceworthy condition, destroy it again and we'€™ll pay you again.

The ship is called the Maelstrom. It'€™s a Rogue Destroyer. Happy hunting to all the greedy savages out there.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
-- Message Received --
- COMID: Pryor, Vincent -
- AFF: Freelancer (Zoner Registered) -
- Type: SSM (Audio Playback Only) -
- Length: 00:17 min -
- Encryption: Medium -
= Playing Message =

Hehaha! Damn, man, what'd she do now, rob a bank?

Ah... Ah man that's gold... Gotta tell ya.

Anywho, I don't do this kinda job anymore, ain't my style, but I'd love to see how it turns out. I reckon she's a bit too complacent nowadays. Couple dents in that nice, fat hunk of metal she drives about might do her some good.

= Message End =
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]

Yoohoo, Congressfolk!

We at the Emergency Defense Group Enterprise have often worked with you folks, and we've found you good enough business partners that we're willing to go after this vessel for you. We're already on the case.

Have a destroyer-free day (and we know you will),

Alfred Strauss, Guardian
[Image: transmissionlost.png]