Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Evil twin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<div align="right]
“No, I can't speak French with you.
I'm too shy. The only thing I can say is:
"I like your tit. It erects me in my pants."

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]The Science of Sleep, Michael Gondry

[Image: aleeshas.png]

[font=Palatino Linotype]Aleesha hated her twin brother much more than cockroaches, short skirts on plump ladies, Liberty Ale, the politics of current President and waking up early. At the same time, there hardly was a person that affected her life and her choices more, which indicates that the righteous hatred may be productive. She herself hardly had any issues with Terrance, but the way their parents used any lucky choice to poke at him and say that Terrance is doing everything right, Terrance is talented and Terrance is an exemplary person in general irked her in the very beginning, but lately tended to cause a storm at the very least.

Eventually, she lacked almost all the skills and pretexts to go to the nearby recruitment office and fill the papers for applying to West Point Academy, but it was pretty much necessary. While her slyle of driving, not to say piloting was as girly as it could be, while she had the title of the most indisciplined person ever for the last ten years and represented the radical wing of night owls, the new Terrance’s status as family pride after he applied to Navy became the last straw for Aleesha.

Her time in West Point wasn’t notable aside from the fact that she left the majority of her senior officers in despair, though, they still managed to make something good from her; and finally she ended up on “Feathered Pond”, the outdated Dreadnought where the 36th Soaring Ducks Squadron was stationed for while already - and wasn’t meant to move somewhere else. Her presence there could become the most tragic episode in Jason Launder’s and Gregory Hines’s career in the Fleet, so in the result of a poker game, Mason Ralusch became her instructor. Though, instead of depression, he found babysitting his new “duckling” a tad entertaining. And it’s continuing now.
[font=Palatino Linotype]For her time in Liberty Navy Aleesha learned a simple thing - people are stupid and it makes her sad. She clearly understood that mafia is immortal, but the representatives of it did everything to show that they don't know how to do their simple work - to break the law and avoid being caught. Sometimes Aleesha thought that in another life where she will be a pirate princess or something she will make sure that noone will catch her - something too hard for the people she was running into every day.

Among the other people who annoyed her were Junkers and random Freelancers that roamed around Liberty with totally nothing to do. Talking of first ones she always wondered how that company, that definetely has something to hide since half of the Maltese and other random people ran to their bases, managed not to be booted from Liberty space for greater good yet. Aleesha definetely believed that human rights should have some fancy exceptions, though, for now the human rights remained inact. Freelancers that had nothing to do were too loud, happily commenting on Aleesha's work that wasn't the simplest one, as she thought.

Though, there was something that kept Aleesha's soul from becoming too corrupt and let her remain a magic girl, but there were the events that said "no, you" to her stable moral ground and turned everything in her days upside down.