Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Eriksson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: delusion_small.jpg]

Communications ID: Delusion CEO
Target: Eriksson
Security level: Maximum
Subject: Dangen

Dear Mister Eriksson.

I would like to extend a one time offer to you concerning the capture of one Christopher Dangen. We are willing to help you apprehend this fugitive of the order but we'd like to have a word with him first and exclusive rights to move him from Toledo to Lisbon in Omicron-100. We know where and how to find Dangen and extend these rights to some one so eager to prove theirselves.

Yours Respectfully.
CEO of Delusion Devision

Transmission lost
-Transmission start-

[Image: CaptainErikssonRavenov-1.gif]

Mr...ehm...CEO of the Delusion Division is it? I must say that I didn't receive this kind of offer in years and will be happy to accept your offer. If you could please forward your information on Dangen's location via a private channel. Sincerely, Eriksson Ravenov, Colonel of the Order Primary Fleet.

-Transmission end-

Dear Mister Eriksson.

We would like to place Delusion agents with you while you attempt to Capture mister Dangen and it is requested that you do not inform the rest of the primary fleet to this operation until after the capture and transportation of the Dangen's is complete

Yours Respectfully.
CEO of Delusion Devision

Transmission lost
-Transmission start-

[Image: CaptainErikssonRavenov-1.gif]

I will pick up the agents at your given location. I hope the Reshep cruiser Neith is enough for the capture of Christopher Dangen.

-Transmission end-

Dear Mister Eriksson.

Very well if you'd pick them up from the DCV-Delusion, then we can give you further information and will be watching you.

Yours Respectfully.
CEO of Delusion Devision

Transmission lost