Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Anyone Hearing This Transmission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tbtopupdated.png]
*Comm opens up to a shadowed empty bridge, where alone, lighted only by bridge displays, is a young man, leaning back, playing a guitar*

*Melody is soft, slow, and rambling, much like the soundtrack of a slow breeze*

We all run through our lives so fast. Excited, happy with everything we do, or because were not, and we run to escape it.

No matter how young we are, we become old before our time.

Ya know why? its everything that we are...all the things that hold us back...the things we let weigh us all down...

A man may kill another man, while another saves a life...a woman, smiles as she brings a child into the world, and the last few seconds of some, are the birthing of tiny stars in the endless void, if only just for a second in their last moments.

Stars....born...and then they die. a hundred billion years in the blink of an eye...

And ya have to wonder - is everything that we are, made up by our deeds? our actions that mark the place we live in? or is it our opinions, our thoughts, that secret art that sometimes never sees the sky...

...the uniforms we wear?

or is it how we treat others...the coldness with which we hate, or how fiercely we love?

too many years of running through life, growing old...bein' held back...

Ya gotta wonder what the gods must think, eh?

So many stars. so many of us. with every pulse of every star is every deed of a mans life laid bare...

i think the skies big enough for every one of us.

*soft laughter*

Just thought i'd share that. i always know...theres always someone out there...no matter how alone we may feel...

...theres always someone out there...

*music continues softly, fading as the transmission begins to break up, until...*
[Image: danetransdown2png.png]