Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Libertonian foreign office, the Liberty Navy, Liberty Police incoporated and Ageira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
ID: Helmut Lotti, Vice president and CFO ALG waste disposal
To: To: the Libertonian foreign office, the Liberty Navy, Liberty Police incoporated and Ageira
Subject: Threats made by a Libertonian corporation in our direction

Gutentag Meine Damen und Herren

I wish I was contacting you in better circumstances but ALG operations, that have not seized since we had a renewal of our operating license, in Liberty are in danger.

Herr John Doe, president of Deep Space engineering is threatening to stamp us as enemies of his corporation. I was hoping you could call him to back down otherwise all our operations contracts for Liberty police incorporate and Ageira technology will have to be put on hold due to dangerous circumstances.

You can find the entirety of the transmissions between DSE and ALG here

Please put good sir who is probably misinformed back in place.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
Helmut Lotti, Vizepräsident and CFO ALG Waste disposal

* * * Transmission Lost * * *
To: To: the Libertonian foreign office, the Liberty Navy, Liberty Police incoporated and Ageira
Subject: Temporary cease of ALG operations in Liberty

Gutentag Meine Damen und Herren

I am informing you this way that all ALG waste disposal operations in Liberty are currently on hold. Ships that where supposed to pick up toxic waste from any base in Liberty and are already spacebourne in Liberty will Moore with the nearest station and stay there for the time being. The ships that where supposed to leave today will stay on at Dortmund station.

I hope you can deal with this problem quickly otherwise the toxic waste depots will fill up rapidly and you will have to seize production, which is not a good thing for all of us.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
Helmut Lotti, Vizepräsident and CFO ALG Waste disposal

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Vice Admiral Stephanie Gray
TARGET ID: Helmut Lotti
SUBJECT: ALG-DSE relations breakdown.
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Good day Vice President.

First of all, the Liberty Navy and the Republic of Liberty as a whole does not take well to subtle threats or blackmail. You wish us to calm a situation that clearly got out of hand. They (DSE) feel compelled to defend their marketplace of the scrap in Texas and they are reacting in a way that could be expected towards a corporation that's native House is at war with DSE's own parent House.

I would have be happy to sort out this heated situation as long as you can provide me with evidence of your following claims;

' Wrote:we have been in negotiations with the Libertonian governement for several years now about the clean up of the debris fields in the republic, starting with those in the New York system.

' Wrote:We have been asked to also investigate the possibility of cleaning up the hazardous zones in Texas and what you encountered was a trial run to gather information about the density and the radioactivity of said field.

You must excuse my ignorance, I have been out of the loop for a while. However, your outstanding reputation for industrial clean up has been slightly muddied in my eyes from your subtle threat of toxic waste build up.

Vice Admiral Gray out.
[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: DSEICMcopy.png]

Dear Mr Lotti and Vice Admiral Gray,

As mentioned before should you need to contact DSE) about anything regarding this situation or simply require information, please direct all communication to myself, Rick Petrone.

I will be glad to to work with the ALG and the Vice to achieve some kind of Mutual ground or arrangement. Though it be very late or early into the day I will do my utmost best to have a reply to your request as soon as I possibly can.

Right now I think it's time for a break, before even myself turns into an grumpy man, that nobody will enjoy.*Lights a cigarette and walks off*

Rick Petrone
Chief of Departments
Deep Space Engineering

...Transmission ended...

To: Vice Admiral Stephanie Gray
Subject: DSE-ALG relationship breakdown

Guten abend Frau vice Admiral,

ALG has entered negotiations with the Libertonian governement back in 814 and was supposed to start clean up operations on the detroit debris field in 818 as. These negotiations where haulted in march 816 because of rising tensions.

The director of shipping security and infrastructure of the Ministry of economics of Liberty has recently requested a new report on the quality of all fields and report if and how they could be cleaned. Whilst previous conversations had only been about the fields in New York now it also included the scrap fields of Texas.

I've been trying to find these records of these conversations but these where all restricted acces and even I could not open the original transcripts.

The toxic waste build-up was not a threat, it is a development I can not stop. Because of safety risks I am not letting my employees fly into Liberty. Therefore your toxic waste tanks can not be emptied and as such will build up in volume. No Threat intended... I would have rather not that this happens.

However Mr Petrone of DSE seems to be motivated to end this conflict as well. I hope we can work this situation out in short term and resume operations

Schönes abend noch,
Helmut Lotti, CFO ALG waste disposal

SUBJECT: RE: ALG-DSE relations breakdown.

Right then...

First of all, why I think your stating the obvious, that our tanks will fill up, is laughable. Yes, toxic waste tanks can contain toxic waste well. But so can deep space. The Badlands, or even far out in deep space. Second, despite you being the only toxic waste clean up corporation in Sirius, the only reason for that is because you have such a tight hold on the market that there is little room for others to move in. I think if you cut all contracts with Liberty, another company would very quickly start up. Or maybe DSE will choose to diversify into that area.

Now, on a slightly more amicable note. If you could provide document evidence of these contracts, then I will be able to mediate the situation. Until then, your argument has no weight behind it and I cannot argue your points to DSE on behalf of you.

If DSE, however, wishes to reach an agreement, and you agree to continue without evidence of your 'contracts' to clear up the Texas scrap field, then we can reach a compromise much quicker.

Vice Admiral Gray out.

.:INCOMING TRANSMISSION:.

Comm ID: David Aunshweig ALG Waste Disposal
Target ID: Stephanie Gray
Subject: ALG - DSE relations brakedown.

Guten tag, well first of all I just listened to these transmissions I thought that DSE wont even mind this as it is the first time. We wont apologise nor continue scrap that field becouse of your Libertonian lazyness... I just dont getit how could u dump radioactive material into space? Also there was a contract but my files are corrupted for some reason...You must understand us that if you will continue looking into this matter at this attitude you will get new enemys. This is not a threat. I think this would be good for both parties to avoid any conflicts. Now I think we could get this settled as Mr.Petrone suggested.

<div align="right]Signed,
David Aunshweig
CC: David Aunshweig; Rick Petrone
SUBJECT: RE: ALG-DSE relations breakdown.

*sighs* Fine. All I've asked is that you cease stating the obvious. It is rather easy to take such remarks as cynicism or even threatening. If Mr. Petrone, or one of his associates in DSE is willing to reach an agreement with either of the ALG representatives copied onto this message, then I shall be present to mediate.

However, ALG. My request for those documents was not a requirement, however badly I may have misphrased it as such. It was to help back up your argument, as without said documents or evidence of them, your claims will have no substance behind them.

I hope this can be resolved amicably, and without further hidden intentions, or misinterpretation of such. As you said, hopefully we can avoid further conflict.

Vice Admiral Gray out.
David Aunshweig ALG Waste Disposal;

The Republic of Liberty administration will be looking into this issue shortly. We thank you for your patience in this matter, and a solution which is hopefully satisfactory for all parties will be negotiated. We will arrange a suitable time to conduct these negotiations as soon as possible.

Any further developments will be posted in this channel.

- Alan Derringer, aide to the Secretary of State for Economics.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: AgeiraFactionlogo.png]
To: [reply all]
From: Ageira Technologies Headquarters, Planet Los Angeles.
Subject: ALG-DSE relations breakdown.

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

We here at Ageira are rather upset by this situation; that two of our business partners are now at each others' throats. Most peculiar is that ALG have brought us into the mix at all.

To clarify some points of contention, the only assets that Ageira Technologies has in Texas are our offices and warehouses on Planet Houston, nothing more. Over the past three hundred-plus years since the original Texas Incident, Ageira has recovered any and all material which had any significant value. Anything that remains there is quite literally scrap. Additionally, local sentiments towards us in Texas are not as good as the rest of Liberty, so it is unlikely that we will be rebuilding any time soon.

Therefore, ALG's threat to discontinue our Toxic Waste disposal contract seems to be highly tangential. Considering our lack of involvement with Texas, it appears as if you are trying to ransom DSE by holding our contract hostage. Rather than try and guess your intentions, we will wait and allow you to explain yourselves.

To be frank, Ageira would prefer that this matter can be settled peacefully, so that DSE can continue their cleanup operations unhindered, and that ALG can move on with their business in Liberty in a non-disruptive manner. If so needed, we and/or the Republic of Liberty's Office of Economics will act as mediators until this situation is resolved.

Signed,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies
***TRANSMISSION ENDS***