Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: Smeagle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]
[color=#000000]***Incoming Transmission***
Source - Smeagle
ID - *****

I am dieing. It has become visibly apparent now.. It.. It used to not be so bad. But i can't change.. I can't stop myself.. Believe me I've tried.. My willpower.. my strength.. energy.. I don't feel it anymore. I can't survive on this.. this.. this horrid filth any longer! PLEASE!.. Please.. Someone.. I need medication. I need to see a doctor! I can't die! I don't want to! I've.. I've got a life left to live.. I won't hurt anyone else, i promise.. just.. just someone.. please save me! And.. And if you don't have the medication, i know someone who does.. An evil man by the name of Death Runner. Take it from him, bring it yourself, whatever! But i beg of you.. don't let me die.. I've been through so much.. so many lives I've taken.. So much hurt i have done.. I can make amends! I can fix it all if I'm alive and well! I c-.. I can't die with all the evil I've done!.. Please, Sirius, have pity on me..

***End of Transmission***

// For those newcomers that don't know Smeagle's RP click here.
:::Transmitting:::
:::CommID:
[color=#CC0000]Solari
:::

What is this brother? You wish to be good? Die.. enlightend? The blood god shall welcome you into his
kingdom of bones, enlightend you shall only be lost in time. There, our kind shall reign as kings! You will not
die! We shall find this doctor of which you speak of! You shall taste the flesh of men... and the blood again..

:::Ending Transmission:::
:::*Static*:::
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[Image: vlc2009-12-2719-07-23-26-1.png]

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF9900]That is a matter of opinion. It may be extremely high for you, for me however it doesn't matter very much
ENCRYPTION: High (Between "Smeagle" and myself only)
IDENTIFICATION: Doctor Axel von Fischer
SOURCE: *Location undisclosed*
SUBJECT: I may be able to help

[color=#009900]How much do you value your life, Herr Smeagle? From the utter despair picked up in your message, it seems to be set at a rather high value. But at the same time you seem rather willing to give up all you seem to enjoy and love to live.

Why? I've heard of you, ja, and know you rather do enjoy killing and eating. If someone, let us say myself, were to help you and you never did what you enjoyed again, would you really be living?

I may be able to help you, Herr Smeagle. My offer is available for the next twenty-four hours. I have the expertise to help you, but what you may ask do I expect in return? Well, for now, nothing. I have nothing to ask of you for now, Herr Smeagle, but it is good to establish a broad network of people who owe me favours. It's hard to predict when a favour can come in handy, and having those who owe me in abundance and not needing them is far better than vice versa.

Twenty-four hours to reply.
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#000000]***Incoming Transmission***
Source - Smeagle
ID - *****

Solari.. You used to be my brother. I can call you that no longer. Me.. And you.. we survive on the flesh of our victims.. I wish this no longer. I can't take it anymore. I have been cursed, and it is a miracle i have survived this long. You see, i don't want to kill anymore! It was a fun game while it lasted.. But enough is enough, Solari. I just wish to make amends. To make things better when or if I'm cured.. And no, Solari, we won't be going to the place of kings when we die. You and me, my friend, are going to Hell for what we have done..

Doctor. Whatever the risk, whatever the method.. Anything to rid me of this curse, I'll do. Whenever you are ready, doctor.

*******//INCOMING\\*******
[Image: 0.jpg]
CommID: Rika Hunter

So...you want to live longer...to atone? You want to live longer...for what might be futile?

Or do you cling to that small thread of hope?

And...if you atone...will you beg for help to avoid death, or will you quietly embrace destiny and die?

What exactly do you need? Do not be fooled by my age-underestimation leads to pain.

And a question I must ask...Why should anyone help you? Why should anyone believe you will atone?

Why?

Answer that...and I can see about getting help.

Rika Out.

*******//END\\*******
[color=#CC0000]Solari

Then I shall dine in hell as a king! We have corpses pilled high, ready to build our throne room. Go ahead...
join the ranks of the fellow meat sacs. We will see how long you last, because just like me, you are a
predator. There is no escaping, no denying it. You will crave it like a drug...a drug lingering in your system.
We can provide you no harbor, but we gaurantee it.. you will break. All in due time.. brother.. all in due
time...

Source - Smeagle
ID - *****

Rika.. Perhaps you are right. Perhaps I am meant to fear death in order to feel what my victims felt.. I don't know. Though i do know that i would do anything to live. To live could mean life for others! I would fight for the people, the people i once sought to destroy.. I would make things better for the innocent. If they would allow it. If they.. or anyone else out there would have pity on me. I know I was previously untrustworthy.. But I've changed! I've found things.. I have found evil. And i have found how truly evil it is. And i wish it neither upon myself or others..

Solari. I will not let you change me back to the evil man i once was. If you do not realize what you have done is wrong and evil.. we shall soon be enemies.

[color=#CC0000]Solari

The good man in us left a long time ago. Very little is left of Solari Gunther... He is a unwanted memory in
the back of our mind. This is our body now.. and we are fully aware of our actions, the difference is that we
have accepted, even embraced, those actions. The sooner you accept what you are, the better. The blood
lord has blessed us with this great gift. You squander it like a spoiled child.

*******//INCOMING\\*******
[Image: 0.jpg]
CommID: Rika Hunter

Then I will pity you. Sometimes it takes one as young as me to see the good, and forgive.

What do you need?

Rika Out.

*******//END\\*******

Source - Smeagle
ID - *****

Then we shall be allies, no longer. From this moment forth, you are my enemy, Solari Gunther. Get out. And don't come back to this channel.

Rika, i need medical supplies. Not your typical stuff, mind you. I've tried all the easy and even somewhat difficult to find medications.. None of them work. If you could somehow find the right medication.. I would forever be in your debt. Though the only man I know that owns the right medication is Death Runner. A powerful outcast, captain of a sarrissa. He is the essence of evil and should be handled with great caution. This.. This man is the evil i was talking about. He is getting more powerful every day. He uses his Outcast affiliation to hide behind Malta while he conducts his blasted research and spites the outcasts. That's all i know.. And thank you, for trying.

Pages: 1 2 3