Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Naval Forces Command & KSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: Incoming Transmisison ::

message begins:

[Image: CJackcomm-1.png]

To the KNF high command & Kusari State Police,

First off, hola. I have a small matter to bring to your attention. Well, small.... it was gunboat sized. Like, 2 Kusari Explorers and a Wasupu.

Tonight, 1 of my hombres, hunters to you, was responding to an emergency call from KNF forces. There was an Order cruiser in new Tokyo orbit. So mi hombre and his amigos jumped in the Maximum Rage, their gunship to assist. On the way to Planet new Tokyo 2 Hogoshas appeared. With [Avenger] IFFs. They fired several cds at the gunship. all missed and struck Shinagawa station instead. Then they shot at the lane to disrupt it. However, they also failed to do this properly, they shot the lane AFTER the Maximum went through.

In orbit of planet New Tokyo they caught up as mi hombre was talking to the KNF about the Order cruiser. They started threatening him. But a KNF officer, Carry O Ki, told them to stop. Later a KNF battleship arrived and held the Hogosha back as well.

At this point my hunter flew off to look for the cruiser. The Avengers followed and tried to ambush him several times. They failed miserably. But then near narita it became loco. my hombres spotted the Order cruiser and wanted to tail it so the KNF could intercept it. But the Hogosha had sent in another gunboat. They then started shooting at the Maximum. causing it to lose the Order cruiser out of sight.

In short, 2 gunboats, 1 fighter, all Avengers with hogosha IFF, attacked one of my ships for no reason other than... I don't know...

Plus, in doing so, they screwed up a perfectly good tail on an Order warship in the New Tokyo system.

Here is some images the crew sent to my desk. they took them as they were being harrased, chased and finally shot at.

[Image: zomghogosha4.jpg]

[Image: th_zomghogosha1.jpg]

[Image: th_zomghogosha2.jpg]

[Image: th_zomghogosha3.jpg]

My hombres are at your disposal. But they need to know when to look over their shoulders and when not.
Feel free to deal with this as you please, but I need to know if my hunters can operate in Kusari without being shot at by loose cannons.

regards,

'Cracker' Jack

Guildmaster of the Houses

end of message.
'Hm, while I'm at it, might as well inform the KSP as well'

*Jack sends the message to the KSP as well*

'ah... tequila time...'
[Image: comheader.png]
[Image: KagakagariTakaya.jpg]
>>>>Comm ID: Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: 'Cracker' Jack
>>>>Subject: Avengers
Konnichiwa.
As long as your hunters doing their job in Kusari, they are still can operate in Kusari.
Well and about that group of hogoshas,
if they are stupid enought to shoot at hunter that are working for Kusari Empire your boys have all right to defend themselfs.
That was part of our agreement. I'm sure another hogosha families won't attack you, they are not so stupid as this disgraced family.
[color=#000000]Chujo Kagakagari Takaya Out.
[Image: comfooter.png]
[Image: KSPHeader1.png]

Comm ID: Sakura Kai, Keibu, Kusari State Police
Begin Transmission:

Captain Santiago: wonderful, breaching Core Kusari space and hacking into secured channels. This is going to look wonderful on your entirely separate diplomatic channel and request for passage and operation that I am sure you will be requesting any day now. Unless you'd like to shoot yourself in the foot even more, I suggest you leave the channel immediately and do not read further.

Ahem, onto the topic at hand.

As the Chujo said, you are of course allowed to operate in Kusari space under the terms of your contract. Your response to the general emergency call was recorded, so there is no trouble in that matter.

While it is true that there are parties in Kusari who would rather see the Bounty Hunter's Guild gone from Kusari entirely, rarely does it result in overt violence. Because of the number and class of the ships involved, and quite a complex situation developing at the time, the Kusari State Police will launch a full investigation of this incident, cooperating closely with the Kusari Naval Forces investigators and officers present at the time.

Now, as this is now an unsecure channel, further discussion of details here would be foolish and counterproductive. I have on my calendar here that the terms for our cooperation on Deshima Station are coming up for renegotiation and renewal. Perhaps we shall add this issue to the agenda at that meeting?

Again, the Kusari State Police thank you and your organization for the services they have so professionally provided.
-Keibu Sakura Kai
End Transmission