Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Awaiting Responses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is with regard to the "Shadows in the Background" story thread.

Ok, my story thread was looking for a response from Rheinland as to whether it would hand the Phantom prisoners over for execution or continue with the current plan of life imprisonment. I would like Angel (since it is her event) or someone high up in RM to submit an appropriate story post. If I get no reponse by tomorrow evening, I'll assume the Rheinland has chosen to stick with its original plan and I will draft the story post myself. If RM would prefer that I write-up the post anyways then just tell me what you want to do.

Technically, I also spoke out of turn for Bretonia since they're under the control of the SF (sorry). Liberty is pressuring Rheinland due to the protests on Manhatten and will continue to do so. But if Bretonia wants out of pressuring Rheinland I can work that in, but doing so will make Bretonia look as though they fear the phantoms.

K, to sum up:

1. Can RM either post in this thread what they want to do or write they're own story post in the "Shadows in the Background" thread.

2. Can SF reply in this thread whether they wish to continue pressuring Rheinland or not.

Please give some type of reply by tomorrow night.
I was looking to do an RP thread on the Transport mission, but never really have time to Right it up, I can PM you firebird the specifics and you can write it as you want.

Also, did someone want me to Hand the Phantoms(VIP's) over to another faction for execution?

PM details or post here.
Angel,Feb 1 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:I was looking to do an RP thread on the Transport mission, but never really have time to Right it up, I can PM you firebird the specifics and you can write it as you want.
[snapback]11552[/snapback]
Sure if you want.

Angel,Feb 1 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:Also, did someone want me to Hand the Phantoms(VIP's) over to another faction for execution?
[snapback]11552[/snapback]

If your doing the execution, I think docking at Cambridge should do. I can't make the event due to time difference. (I might be there at the very end, but I doubt it.)

I really want to execute them...
Given how popular the last one was and the way this story is shaping, it looks like we'll likely do another Battleship crashing run...this time with the Devastator and New Berlin. But the event won't be for a week or so.

For now get hyped over Angel's event :D
Dab,Feb 1 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:I really want to execute them...
[snapback]11559[/snapback]

Sorry dab.. that's SF's job.

They bombed New London and Manhattan... SF gets first dibbs, not you :)
Oh no..... Sam's going to my head on a pike! And place it outside the Chancellery Building!

I don't use pikes anymore...

If i'm nice to you, I just push you out the nearest airlock. Naked.

If i'm not, well... Given proper vacuming the human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds. Also, pain tolerance is a genetic trait that is passed on by the women. Oh, and your skin DOES come in sheets. And did you know that a living brain is very beutiful? It's all shiney and opolecent, plus it makes a satisfying squish when you hit it with a sledgehammer.

Oh yes... Pikes would be a mercy for me.
Cool! :yahoo:

Another deranged madman is on discovery! :crazy:

And be warned people he uses his Phantom character to let his dark side out. :laugh:

Run for your lives! :wacko: Darkstar's coming!

***Sorry I couldn't resist**
Well..... I have done some pretty evil things like... Um.... Destroy my own Cruiser after a successful escape.
Pages: 1 2