Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sabre and weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow pilots!

As title says, i'm new with the game, but i managed to get creds fast with trading, and i'd like to get equipped my Sabre with the best possible weapon setup.

I know i know, codenames the best. But what combo to use? i'm missing these informations =)

Oh and yeah, if someone selling the ones i need, i'd be very happy to buy em:)

thanks!

ps: i've putted this thread to that section, coz i'm looking to buy weaps:)
There is no 'best' setup in freelancer.

Neither are codenamed guns the best.

It's all relying on your flying style.

All I care about is having mosq + nuke equipped on my babies.

Guns I don't really have favorites.

It's all just a matter of taste really.
Forget codenames. Hellflurries and a MR for life.
' Wrote:Forget codenames. Hellflurries and a MR for life.

can you please say, what MR means? i mean which weapon that is
Mini-razor is MR, so you know, only problem is it takes up a CD (Cruise Disruptor) slot on your ship. I'd definitely agree with everyone else though, disco is balanced so that most of the guns work pretty much as well as the next, playstyle included. If you have fast guns, you're going to wind up dodging a lot more versus if you have superslow codenames, which are better for jousting.
thanks for answers! that hellfury+MR combo is awesome:)
Or if you are Outcast use 2 debilitators + 4 Krakens class 9 + 1 Kraken turret + Mini Razor or Cruise Distruptor:)
this should be in the help request forum, the news forum is supposed to be inrp.
3 debs and 4 ragnaroks with a MR

sorted.

Meh, my Sabres had this setup:

3 Debs, either type 1's or 2's, depending on hullbuster's speed, but most of the time type 1's. Four factional (no codies) hullbusters. Alternatively, Flashpoints. Nukes and Mosquito.
Pages: 1 2