Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: National Guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fantastic idea!

If this works out well, it will greatly diminish the number of inexperienced, lone-wolf'ing, lolwutting pilots/captains in Liberty.

If you get this going, I'll join with my LABC. Just sayin'.
I like the idea of it being under the command of LN. I don't however think it should be a standalone faction just because LN does pretty good.
' Wrote:Fantastic idea!

If this works out well, it will greatly diminish the number of inexperienced, lone-wolf'ing, lolwutting pilots/captains in Liberty.

If you get this going, I'll join with my LABC. Just sayin'.

Thanks, I obviously agree :P

Thats the plan and if you do want to help in, or just be involved, contact me whenever you wish!

' Wrote:I like the idea of it being under the command of LN. I don't however think it should be a standalone faction just because LN does pretty good.

It's up to the big boys on their big thrones.

What happened to the BAF faction you were working on? :mellow:
' Wrote:What happened to the BAF faction you were working on? :mellow:

I got quite a handful of "There is already QCA, BRF, and Convoy| trying to help beginers" So I thought... "Okay, I won't add another stick to the flame, i'll leave them to do it in Bretonia and I'll try and give Liberty a shot"

Fair enough. Although, you will find that Rheinland and Kusari need activity way more than Liberty does :P
' Wrote:Fair enough. Although, you will find that Rheinland and Kusari need activity way more than Liberty does :P

A faction like this would just be another dead stick in Rheinland/Kusari/Gallia. It's perfect for Liberty since that is where all the players are who do need this kind of faction service.
An absolutely lovely idea. Has my full approval. Liberty needs something like this sorely.

Perhaps one idea to get this more popular among the NY indies would be to create a couple of "Recruiter" chars at the start and use them to explain the concept to people and have them join?
One word: Awesomeness.
Pages: 1 2 3