Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Reaver Charity Ball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOM**

Douglas Riche
VP - Legal
IND

Dear sirs,

It is the time of year, it seems, when we make charitable donations of significant size and volume. I am sure that a donation of 500 million SC will go a long way to saving the orphans that the Reavers so generously look after.

We hope that the money will be spent on recreational pursuits, facility and equipment upgrades needed so that you benevolent officers of peace will continue your great charity work.

Please inform us as to where we can buy the art photographs mentioned in the charity auction.

For the Children of Sirius, and you kind souls.

Douglas Riche

**ENDCOM***
[Image: commslinkofficesilver.png]

Thank you for that fa- [color=#FFFFFF]*coughs*
most generous donation, Mr. Riche.
The children will be thrilled with the new toys that this money will help to buy.

Unfortunately even with the donations we receive every year, school supplies, beverages and the exotic dances teachers (very nimble by the way), i believe that this will only last a couple of months.

So, please forward the donations to the account Reavers.For.Orphans.Inc

After confirmation of the arrival of the donation, we will send the artistic photographs to any Private Mem:Mail box address you so choose.

Once again, thank you for your generous donations, and please consider our other services (more inclined to business intelligence, anti-matter data-mining from organic life-forms and of course, the traditional 'energy-based delivery' service) in the near future.

With the upmost pleasure,
K. Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

Still waiting bubba.

With 'meh' pleasure,
K. Silver.

***INCOM**

Douglas Riche
VP - Legal
IND

Dear Matron,

I was out of my office, but just got your wonderful message. I will make the donation shortly, to ensure that the artistic images are properly housed.

For the Children of Sirius, and you kind souls.

Douglas Riche

**ENDCOM***

***INCOM**

Douglas Riche
VP - Legal
IND

Dear Matron,

[Image: screen108.jpg]

Douglas Riche

**ENDCOM***

Artworks sent, love.

Please do enjoy them, and be careful. They are quite the artpieces!!!

With respect,
K. Silver.