Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Transport Companies, Independent Traders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: FP1t.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial]
Greetings.

As i am very busy at the moment, i will keep this brief:
FP1 currently is under reconstruction and therefore some materials are needed.

Here is the list:

2500 Bio-Neural Processors
7500 Niobium
5000 Optical Chips
3000 Optronics
10000 Quantum Multiplexors
5000 Robotic Components
500 Iridium
1000 Platinum
1500 Silver
15000 Gold
5000 Diamonds
2000 Blood Diamonds

Time: 1 week

If you are interested in the Job, leave a Transmission in this channel with your price.
The job will be given to the best offer.
Your affiliation does not matter to me as long as you are friendly towards zoners.

###Transmission: terminated###

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Kristofferson Fallsworth--
-Attention of: OPEN CHANNEL 100711
-Ship Details: CT-39X ID: Fallsworth's.Folly

Well hello there ladies, gentlemen, and transgendered Zoners. I am Kristofferson Fallsworth of the Fallsworth's Folly, a mid sized transport that I must say is more than willing to help with your reconstruction project. Worked with you fellows a few times in the past, but this is the first time I woulda been involved in something other than simple cargo hauling, yah know?

Anywho, I know some sciency fellows and I think I can get my hands on some of those things yah need to reconstruct your computer systems.... Optical Chips and BNPs. Can't get your Multiplexors though, seems the Hogosha have it in for me up there after a lil' incident last year.

My ship so far has proven to be rather low maintenance, so I figure between three and four million total for the Chips and BNPs. Might be able to get you more stuff later in the week, but I dunno, will have to see.

With all do respect,
Fallsworth

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

Greetings Mr. Fallsworth,

I offer you 3.5 mio SC for the op chips and BNPs then.
If you accept, you are hired for the job.

Once you are done, simply transmit the drop-off confirmation (//screens) in here and you will be paid.

[Image: presidenticbar.png]

Good day there, Mr. Administrator. One of my employees is interested in taking this contract for a price you would see fair. What that price would be, Mr. Dakun?

Greets Mr. Mahone,

as Mr. Fallsworth will take care of the op.chips and the BNPs i think, the list is narrowed down a bit.
Fair Price, huh?
30 mio SC.
Let me know what you are thinking.

I doubt that would be any motivation for my employees. Something near to 100 millions might interest them a bit, so I could give them the last bit of motivation needed myself.

Mr. Mahone,
i am a businessman...we can of course negotiate the price.
but do not confound me with mother teresa.
100 mios...i asked you to bring the materials not to reconstruct the station with it as well.
i might be giving you a better offer in future but thats only if i cant find any other transports.

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Kristofferson Fallsworth--
-Attention of: OPEN CHANNEL 100711
-Ship Details: CT-39X ID: Fallsworth's.Folly

Ah three and a half sounds just fine to me. I will get my ship prepared and I will see about getting the first shipment to you later in the day. I will get you your fancy computer parts, no problemo. I will send over the shipping manifests when they arrive.

With all do respect,
Fallsworth

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

Considering the amount of goods and their regular price I think it is even lower what others might ask for taking whole contract. Interspace Commerce is by far the best choice considering such contracts, as we do it in a quick, professional and reliable way. It's your choice, Mr. Dakun. Take care.
However, I to boost the motivation of my employees, I suppose I could pay half of what I asked before to them. Thus how does 50 millions sounds?

Mr. Mahone,
your talking finally makes sense to me.
50 mio credits is a deal.

Shopping List Wrote:7500 Niobium
3000 Optronics
10000 Quantum Multiplexors
5000 Robotic Components
500 Iridium
1000 Platinum
1500 Silver