Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to [collectors] from [collectors]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there folks . . .

the [collectors] would like to keep track of happenings in and around the sector and this seems to be the most accessible place for such communications. reports of events, whether trivial or not, will be found here, readable by all. in the event that something happens, it will be logged here.

red beans and ricely yours,

carlos ortiz
the collectors
[Image: kosmo1.gif]

Ahoy there, ol' Kosmo Demetriou reportin' in da channel. Ya'll pardon me fer da crappy video, me comm be a bit rusty. Ye'll find me mostly at ol' Rochie base, closing them damn holes in da hull of me ship, be it da Rusty Crab... rusty, yeh... *chuckles*
[color=#000000]greets.

today, i helped a few of the rochester mechanics set up our new treasury vessel. it's a refitted pilgrim, complete with the best, rarest armor upgrade that's on the market today. not only that, i pulled together a bunch of those codename guns or whatnot and threw em' in the hold.

it's only a matter of time until people catch on to the reasonable prices and mindset of the junkers.

red beans and ricely yours,
carlos ortiz
[color=#000000]carlos here.

i'm glad to report that we were able to down a xeno snubcraft today.

[Image: racermine.png]

unfortunately, it wasn't too long until his friends started sprayin' blackwidows and forced me to dock.

maybe they'll think twice before attacking rochester base again . . .

over and out.