Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Freeport 1 Administrator Dakun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Planet New Berlin
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Direktor Elien Jaeger
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF] Dakun
Subject: Blood Diamonds
[Image: ElienJaeger-1.jpg]

Guten Tag, Herr Dakun

I have heard some disturbing news about you. You recently became the administrator of Freeport 1 and it seems like you still have got a few things to learn. Blood Diamonds you are asked for I heard. You should know better than being so foolish.

So let's be short about this. Supporting the Red Hessians by buying Blood Diamonds is unacceptable. You either cancel your order or you will suffer from the consequences. Be a wise man, don't throw away your life for some painted diamonds.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed,

Direktor Elien Jaeger Out
Buro der Marineintelligenz

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-
[Image: FP1t.jpg]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial]

Greetings Frau Jaeger,

at least this time i have an ID and not just some complaints.
However, i am sure you are relieved to hear, that i decided to cancel the order of these diamonds as they aren't worth the trouble they seem to cause.

In addition to this information i hereby expel you from Freeport 1, which means you have no docking rights and will be shot on sight once you approach the station within a 2K sphere.
Should you ever again threaten me with my life, you will soon find your beloved Rheinland in economic troubles and who knows, maybe liberty might even find a new base of operation to attack you from two sides in future.

I hope i made my self clear.

Hochachtungsvoll

Dakun

FP1 Administrator

###Transmission: terminated###
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Planet New Berlin

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Direktor Elien Jaeger
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF] Dakun
Subject: Unpleasant behaviour
[Image: ElienJaeger-1.jpg]

Herr Dakun, perhaps you do not fully understand your position in this matter. You could have simply ended this matter by ending you message after you said you canceled your order. However you found it necessary to add some rubbish to your message. Revoking our docking rights, which we barely need anyway and threatening us with aiding Liberty? There are a few funny things about that.

Not only are you but a small station with a population of 2000 people only and is your station almost defenseless, but in fact it is just not possible even if you were so foolish as to take the risk. In order to reach Freeport 1 they would have to pass through either Rheinland itself or Bretonia. Rheinland, well you can imagine why that will be difficult. Bretonia, they do not allow Libertonian navy fleets to pass through as you can read in the Omega treaty.

Now you will get the chance to offer your formal apologies and give us back our docking rights. If you do not do so, you should expect to lose your position very quickly. And that is best of course, losing just your position would be very fortunate when thinking about what other things we can do.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed,

Direktor Elien Jaeger Out
Buro der Marineintelligenz

[Image: FP1t.jpg]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial]

mädel,

you misunderstood me. Not the whole Büro is taken away its docking rights but only you. You, as a single person. I thought someone with your level of behaviour might not mind an honest transmission.
Seems like i was wrong. You are expecting others to be friendly while you are acting like this?

However the liberty thing was an example, there are so much more things i could do to annoy you.
But if you just do your business, i will keep on doing mine and we won't have to find out what each side could be able to do to the other one.

As for the expel...you don't think that i want someone threatening others with their lives for no reason running around on my station, do you?

###Transmission: terminated###
-( INCOMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Brandenburg Border Station, New Berlin System

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Sp. Agt. Roman Gerolf
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Administrator Dakun.
Subject: Freeport One

[color=#CCFFFF]Herr Administrator,
I do not believe you understand the gravity of this situation.
Perhaps originally it was simply about you showing support for the Hessian terrorists by purchasing their goods, though it is now far beyond that. You should be aware of the numerous treaties regarding Zoner autonomy within Omega-3, and the fact that the lawful agents of Bretonia and Rheinland have the power to enforce the laws of their respective houses there. Perhaps inside your little no-fire zone, anyone might deal in whatever they wish. Outside of it, though, those that violate the laws of Rheinland will be treated as such.
Do not force Rheinland's hand, Herr Administrator. It would not be pleasant.
And one last thing; you represent the innocent men, women, and children aboard Freeport One as the station's administrator. Any crimes you're found guilty of, so are they. Do keep this in mind when planning your next move, Herr Administrator.

[color=#CCFFFF][size=medium]Trusting I am sufficiently clear,

Roman Gerolf
Buro Der Marineintelligenz

[color=#009900]Transmission Encrypted
Closing Message...

[Image: tbtopupdated.png]

Eileen & Roman - Hi there, Im Dane, you may not know me, but I'm a nice guy.

I'm also sitting in Dakun;s empty chair, and now the interim administrator of Freeport 1

First off, let me apologize - as Dakun said, were not doing any crazy blood diamond crap. I dont like Hessians to begin with, and the last thing i want to give you guys any reason to dislike me.

So yeah - no more blood diamonds - promisses,

Second, dear Eileen, you are no longer banned from Freeport 1 - in fact, i offer you to avail yourself of any amenity you want, as my way of saying sorry for the actions of the previous administrator. All your drinks are on me.

currently, its my interest to cultivate and maintain prosperous relations with both Rheinland and Bretonia.

So please, accept my apologies, and hopefully we can be friends in this.

thanks,

Dane out.

[Image: danetransdown2png.png]