Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Outcasts/Black market dealers/Smugglers - 60M Credit Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
---=--=-=Database Uploaded=-=--=---
---=--=-=Com ID- CENSORED=-=--=---
---=--=-=Visual FAILED=-=--=---

---=--=-=AUTOBLOCK ALL:=-=--=---
---=--=-=Zoners=-=--=---
---=--=-=Lawfuls=-=--=---
---=--=-=Corsairs=-=--=---
---=--=-=Hessians and Allies=-=--=---
---=--=-=High Class Military Signals=-=--=---
<div align="right]//Meaning no spies or others who would disapprove of the deal.

---=--=-=Message Incoming=-=--=---

*distorted voice*

Hello ladies and gentile men. I've run across a little snag in a bit of business, and so I come looking to you.

What I need is a smuggler to get 100 units of Liquid Cardimine to my personal self. I will arrange where once you have proof of possession of the goods. For this you will be paid <strike>55</strike> 60 million credits; a fair sum for a hard task.

If you know you can deliver these goods, contact me here, and we can make a deal.

---=--=-=Transmission Ends=-=--=---
---=--=-=Transmission Boosted=-=--=---
---=--=-=Payment Increased=-=--=---
---=--=-=Transmission Boosted=-=--=---
[Image: th_Cos.png]
CULT OF SIRIUS

As the transmission switches to video.. this.. THING pops up..

[Image: th_lien.jpg]

"I am Lien, Arch mother of the Temple of the Cataclysm..." [color=#C0C0C0]in a raspy but understandable voice.

"We have seen the repeated transmissions asking for the rare substance. The liquid form is no simple matter... It has one source... The divine... There is no way to harvest fields and produce liquid from the crops that grow upon Maltese fields. So you should pray to receive it as a gift... or from those of our brothers and sisters of Malta. Exclusively..."

She/it inhales again letting spill an orange hue in her speech.

"We do not look down... on your request... In fact we have this amount readily available.. but of course you would have to meet us.. in person to obtain it. The Temple will move into omicron theta within the next two days. We will assume Non contact to mean our... Un bloodied stock to be below your tastes.

=Video Feed Stops=
[Image: tbtop.png]

G'day, It seems I knew well conected people, well enough to offer me those items your looking for, it will take some doing befor I can deliver them.

Expect reply of delivery a day from now, if not I must be dead or worse.

[Image: tbbtm.png]
---=--=-=Zoners=-=--=---
<div align="right]//Meaning no spies or others who would disapprove of the deal.

*distorted voice*

Ah the TiP... I trust you more than this other fellow, though respect must be given him because of his ability to have such resources.

Ashad, I will await your confirmation that you have said cargo, then meet you out in Theta Space personally. Things have gotten a bit tight and I would like to personally handle where the cargo goes after the trade off.

[Image: eyesoe.png]

Allow me to be as blunt as ever:

Your first mistake was sending this transmission...
Your second mistake was to request goods which can only be acquired by slaying Nomads.
Your third mistake was directing this transmission towards the Nation.

My servants will be keeping a keen eye out for any transgressors who seeks to fulfill this contract of yours, and they will also be sending anybody they might catch away from this reality of ours with all due haste... and they will provide this service free of charge.

Long live the Nation.
---=--=-=Zoners=-=--=---

*distorted voice*
Then I am glad this transmission center is under the AUTOBLOCK protocol, and furthermore glad that my replies are encrypted to only those I respond to. Just as no one see's your message to myself, no one has access to my transmissions to others. So to be clear, the only ones seeing the current transmissions to each other are myself and you... whoever you are, man of the Nation.

I am glad anonymity has been kept... Or else you could be seeing the transmissions of those offering to deal with me... Which you sadly cannot laughs

[Image: eyesoe.png]

Oh, you needn't worry about our veritable witch hunt being a difficult one... You did, after all, provide us with the rendezvous point for your little exchange.

Perhaps the Nation would be willing to show you mercy, provided that you end this fool's errand... but something tells me that you're a man who needs to bear witness to the consequences before admitting his defeat.

Good luck, old boy. You're bound to need it.
---=--=-=Zoners=-=--=---

*distorted voice*
"Fool's errand?"

Who said there was anyone yet able to acquire such goods? And even if I have found a contact sir, you have given me fair warning to not be foolish. I would of course make sure to arrange a different meeting place.

As of now I am changing the location to a private one... And myself leaving my current location. I don't want the Zoners or those at Corfu to be in cause of worry.

Though on a last note, I would like to ask, are you not able to acquire my requested goods without 'killing?' I was under the impression it was quite possible... Hence my transmission to you in the first place.

Pages: 1 2