Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Biography of Max White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logousf.png]

Name: Max
Surname: White
Place of birth: Unknown

[color=#FFFFFF]************* Early years... *************

He was born... So... He also would want to know where he was born. When he was one year his mother died of unknown causes... Probably she overdosed on drugs but his father, Jim didn't tell him about it. Also he never told him about his born place because most likely they had a criminal past. He said only that his mother passed away. Jim wanted to forget about the past, and Max grow to be a good man. Since then Max lived with his father somewhere in Liberty. Somewhere because they often changed their place of residence.

From his early years he was interested in parts and spaceships, so father (who worked at the shipyard) used to bring him to his work, and show him various things, and all kinds of stuff connected with space ships.

[color=#FFFFFF]************* After several years... When Max was 26 years old... *************

They had a own ship but, due to payments for loans, they had to sell it.

But the money from the sale of the ship were not sufficient to cover debt.

[color=#FFFFFF]************* Here the trouble began... *************

Jim had no money to pay debts and he was disappeared. Strange? Hmm... Max didn't believe that his father fled without him. He knew that something terrible happened to his father. He was terribly frustrated that he didn't know where his father was... He don't know until this day what exactly happened...

Since this day he had to flee not only from people whom he owed money but from police too because he has been framed for stealing money...
Yes... this bad guys did it to get revenge for not repaying debts by his father.

[color=#FFFFFF]************* Hard times... *************

Since then he could count only on themselves.
He had no friends or family.
These were really hard times for him.

[color=#FFFFFF]************* New Chapter: Want to be a pirate? *************

He had trusted bar which often visited where the police never looked.

One day, when he was in this bar an odd stranger came up to him.

He said:

[color=#FFFF33]"I know you...You are... Sure, you are son of Jim!"

It was strange because Max didn't know this man but let him continue...

[color=#FFFF33][font=Book Antiqua]"I know your father, Jim. I remember him from the good times..."

Then Max ask him:

"Good times?"

Odd man: "Your father was a pirate long time ago! *laughs* "

Max was not surprised because he felt something before about it, moreover he found an old photograph in his father's junk... In the picture he saw his father near strange ship and in front of the ship was painted skull or something like face...

"It is too obvious..." - he thought.

But nevertheless he felt that this man is telling the truth.

After a quick talk the man said that he is one from Liberty Rogues and he said that Max's father also was one of them, but long time ago...

Thus Max discovered who his father was...

"Strange man said that he can show me something interesting if I will follow him."

"After thinking about it throughly I decided that nothing worse than losing a little bit of beer and time can't happen, so I followed him..."

Decision turned out to be good.

"Strange man took me to the base in which I have never been, somewhere in Liberty.
He led me to a small hangar and show me ship... ship belonging to my father!"

This ship is simply CTE-1500 "Hawk" but it is still a lot for someone who has nothing.

Odd man: "Your father said: give this ship to my son if he ever will be in trouble..."

"I didn't know what to say at this moment..."

Odd man: "I leave you alone now... think about it in silence..."

Since then, Max had a place where he was safe... also he had a ship and a new purpose in life:

"Work for themselves, create own rules and not to get killed!"

Of course, still looking for his father but he didn't find him until this day...