Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dakun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nicolae-guta-manele-album.jpg]
-/- ID hidden -/-

Hola Dakun gringo,

Because you closed the freeport 1 for me and all my amigos from the Black Sails,

We will come and destroy you and all your friends.

Mess with the best, you will die like the rest
[Image: tbtopupdated.png]

Dakun's a bit busy - so lets talk amigo.

Im busy trying to work out a deal between freeport 1 and the corsairs - that includes the black sails, as well as all citizens of Crete.

That will take time - until we can work out something good for both us man, i'd ask that you not come and blow up anything just yet.

Im working on it amigo - just give me time.

Dane out.

[Image: danetransdown2png.png]
:: incoming transmission ::
:: source : Omega 5 ::

Since everyone is busy, we will be too busy to listen to your
'colorful speeches' when advocating for uncooperative ships
destroyed in the direct vicinity of Freeport 1.

~ Espi ~

:: transmission over ::
******Incoming Transmission******
***Source: Capt. Finn McCool of The Fianna***
***Comm open***
Oye lad,

I've known this here Dane Summers for quite a while. If anyone is tah fix tah mess that everyone is seeing, then it is this Lad here.

So ye best listen to his "colourful speeches". Dane here is advocating peace, not bloodshed. If ye ain' gonna listen to 'em, then ye are by default not accepting of peaceful negotiations and change of administratorship to improve the situation happenin'

Lets see how it plays out, K lad?

Finn signing off...

******Transmission ended******
[Image: nicolae-guta-manele-album.jpg]
/-/ ID hidden /-/

Gringos, this message was directed only at that hombre Dakun

So better leave this channel before I get really pissed off, ok?

You don't want me to take out my little friend, gringos
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Comm ID: Salvador Custodio Rodríguez Lopes de Javier Amando Reyes de Jesús Agustín Gonzalez Mendez de Fabricio Vega Delgado de Enrique Herrera de Vasco Castro Chavez de Máximo García Ramírez de Pablo Carlos Garza de Horacio Vicente Chus Clemente Santiago de Vito Eleuterio Che Romero de Torres

Location: Custodio Rodríguez Lopes de Javier Amando Reyes de Jesús Agustín Gonzalez Mendez de Fabricio Vega Delgado de Enrique Herrera de Vasco Castro Chavez de Máximo García Ramírez de Pablo Carlos Garza de Horacio Vicente Chus Clemente Santiago de Vito Eleuterio Che Romero de Torres Estate, Planet Crete

[Image: sombrero-mexican-hat.jpg]

Yeah, don't mess. *middle finger*

>>>Transmission ended<<<

[Image: tbtopupdated.png]

With there being the possibility of massive bretonian naval interest - corsairs running around omega 3 isnt the best idea.

*shrug*

either way, dakun ran away - he's not on the station anymore, and is probably hiding in the deep omega's, or liberty, or with nomads. who knows.

if you want him, i definately wont stop you. hell, assuming you dont want to deal with him yourself, bring him back, and i'll give you twenty million for him - alive of course, and still retaining most of his limbs.

either way, dakun is no longer involved in this freeport. so dont blow it up without the facts.

if you guys still care about having access to freeport 1, we can talk about something. but thats entirely up to you.

[Image: danetransdown2png.png]