Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland commercial factions, Liberty and Kusari partners and ALG employees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
ID: Helmut Lotti, Vice president and CFO ALG waste disposal
To: ALG employees, Rheinland commercial factions, Liberty and Kusari partners
Subject: Retirement of an old man

Gutentag allen,

I've enjoyed my last few months with ALG and I hope we have been able to turn the tide for this great company. I am retiring because of the more recent plans made by the CEO that would allow a merger with Kruger. People who have worked with me at my department and in the board know my position on this.

On top of that I feel that we have been able to turn the economic crisis around. Our tradeships are operating between Liberty and Rheinland as they where before the conflict. Kusari is a great export market and business in the omegas is booming. On top of that the more recent contacts with Bretonia are proving to be profitable.

I thank Herr Aunshweig for his trust in me and I offer to be able for consultation any time.

I applaud Herr Benedikt and I hope he takes my place. This young dog has what it takes to become a great director of this grand company.

Aufwiedersehen mein Freunden, it is time for me to return to my estate on Stuttgart.

Helmut Lotti, retired old man looking for a possible new challenge.

* * * Transmission Lost * * *
.:Incoming Transmission:.
Comm ID: David Aunshweig Director of ALG Waste Disposal
To: Helmut Lotti

Behalf of ALG members I wish you good luck and succses in future that you would overcome any and all chalanges.

Well I want to wish you luck and if you need help any kind of help ALG will always be here for you.

Signed,
David Aunshweig Director of ALG Waste Disposal