Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Administrator Summers, Freeport One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: crosstrans.png]
Administrator, I'm glad you were able to step in and diffuse the situation that Mr Dakun caused. The whole mess could have been avoided had he not been so brash and aggressive. I hope you don't intend to keep with his policy of revoking docking rights merely because someone said something you disagree with.

The reason I'm contacting you is to inquire as to why Freeport One is using a Liberty corporation to supply itself as opposed to a Zoner corporation. Why support and help a house corporation prosper over helping another Zoner while also helping yourself? I offered Dakun our services and we've supplied Freeport One before, so I know it wasn't ignorance.

I know from the broadcasts on this transmission that Freeport One is paying Interspace Commerce a sum of 50 million credits to bring in just over 50 thousand tons of supplies. My company could have filled this request for less than half of what Interspace is charging.

Part of the blame lies with OSI, as we took the fact he ignored our offer as an insult and thus didn't pursue the contract. This has resulted in Freeport One over paying for a service and OSI missing an opportunity to help your station as per our company directive. While I understand you have a contract with IC for supplies currently, I'd like to offer OSI's services for any of your future needs. Either contact me directly or contact OSI using this channel.

I wish you well in your new position.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
[Image: tbtopupdated.png]

Well, let me tell ya, I'd rather have OSI filling our orders - Zoner's looking out for Zoners, ya know?

Interspace was taking care of the...well ya know, those shiny red rocks, and now that they aren't, who knows how they feel...

I'll talk with 'em, let 'em know we'd rather have OSI filling the order, sense that makes more sense - their professional sorts, im sure they'll understand.

you'll be getting a gorcery list soon, Victor - and thanks.

Dane out

[Image: danetransdown2png.png]