Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administrator Dakun only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Administrator Dakun -

I represent the firm of Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe, Barristers for Injured People. Based upon some recent actions by the Bretonian Military, we wish to offer our services to you regarding the recent unlawful and illegal actions taken against you by one Commodore Dame Evyn Hunter.

We are licensed to appear before Her Majesty's Court in all matters, Criminal and Civil. Our fees would be based upon a percentage of the funds recovered due to the personal lawsuit we anticipate filing against Commodore Dame Hunter for her actions against you.

Please let us know via this channel if you feel that we can assist you in this matter.

Moe Dewey, Barrister
###rerouted.incoming.transmission###

ID: Dakun

[Image: 512816a00d83451b05569e2012876b3e5d9970c-pi.jpg]

Greetings Mr. Dewey,

this is actually the first transmission from a lawyer that makes sense to me.
What means you either are really good at your job or you aren't a lawyer.
In case you aren't a lawyer what else could you be?

Maybe the pathetic attempt of the bretonian government to get me back to bretonia?

Mr. Dewey this question really interests me...are you a pathetic attempt or are you a lawyer able to speak logic sentences?

I am curious really.

i am even so much curious that i want to find out what you are.

so let me ask you a simple question:
during the lawsuit against dame hunter...do i need to be in bretonia or rheinland for that?
do i need to come in person at all?

For further talkings please dont hesitate to visit me. If you need a shuttle service or a map just say the word.

regarding your payment, the only thing that currently indicates you to be a lawyer I am sure we will figure something out. That will not be the problem.

cheers.

###out###

Administrator Dakun -

Our firm has been in business for generations in Bretonia, with many of our sons and occassionally a daughter following in our footsteps in the jurisprudence field. We have in the past been known by the derogatory term, 'ambulance chasers', which due to the court decision Reasoner v Rivera, AS 798 is no longer allowed.

To settle your fears regarding our legitimacy, here is a picture of our subsidiary office on Cambridge, which is where we would initially file suit, as this system has initial jurisdiction over Bretonian activities in Omega3.

[Image: DCHOffice.jpg]

Of course, here is the plaque on the wall in our New London Office, from our founders:

[Image: DCHPlaque.jpg]

Perhaps you noticed, if you utilized the Bretonian Advertisement directory, our neural net ad:

[Image: DCHAd.jpg]

As far as a personal appearance, that would not be required until such time as the court reached the settlement phase, since we as your Barristers would be your appointed representatives.

Please advise as to whether you wish to engage our services.

I remain, faithfully yours,

Moe Dewey

###rerouted.incoming.transmission###

ID: Dakun
[Image: 512816a00d83451b05569e2012876b3e5d9970c-pi.jpg]

Greetings again Mr. Dewey,

seems like worth the try to me.
You are hired.

###out###