Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A open letter and warning for everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Despicable conduct for a military, even pirates have more honor. But it was Reinland Miltary what do you expect from them, there commander even post it was under orders "Your ship was destroyed as ordered,". Definatly will have to highlight this in Siruis history books.

Or is this post realy a Hessian recrutment post:yahoo:
---Incoming Transmission---

you have two sides of an argument...has anyone provided proof one way or the other as to what occured there? In the end it all boils down to he said this and he says that. I believe this is more inflamitory towards the Rhienland Military, and I have yet to see one LAWFUL person state such, until Now. Herr Krieger and Kerr Quentin have helped me out of a spot now and then and I have returned the Favor, usually it is against some pirate charging a Trader just trying to make ends meet an extortionistic amount. Oh Shall I also Mention the Hessians, LWB, Bundh or Unioners? IN my optinon, If I had the chance, I would have waited until after the exchange, then unloaded all turrets on that wretch of a vessel, and then take back the prisoners, along with some new ones. But I get paid NOT to do such things. And so I dont. But I do not feel as if this is truely a Fair forum, unless proof can be brought forward, that they did act under a flag of Truce.

RepEx*BT|Geist

---End Transmission---

Red Hessians are no soldiers. You are pirate scum, lower than even the Bundschuh "liberators" of the Frankfurt system. Your murderous and piratical ways subvert even the epitome of the corrupt and perverted. What moral you had, what dignity is all but lost. You have sunk so low to become a wretched hive of villainy and wrath. You claim we have no honor, yet you prey upon the weak and molest the innocent. No individual among you can claim to be above this, for you all belong together.

Your claims against the Rheinland Military are futile and pathetic attempts at propaganda. In the event you outline, you threaten Rheinland Citizens and members of the Military who you have captured, most likely using honor-less tactics to catch our pilots off-guard. You threatened the lives of these captured heroes to gain the attention my pilots. This was unacceptable. You threaten to execute members of my Military and expect a truce possible? You must be daft. Risking the lives of twelve Rheinland citizens saved what could be in the hundreds and avenged just as many.

I believe our stance is clear and honor-bound, the Rheinland Military will never stand pirates or terrorists in Rheinland. Anyone who opposes that or claims to be one will be executed for treason and subversion of Rheinland Law. Nothing can be lower.

Consider yourself warned, Hessian.

Niklaus Reinhardt
Kanzler of House Rheinland
Pages: 1 2