Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening message from Neural Net Buffer

To: Republican Shipping Administration
Subject: Requesting Behemoth transfer to my ownership then under Kishiro Technologies usage

[Image: th_Grimlowe_by_Klausmasterflex.jpg]

To whom it may concern, I am officially requesting the transfer of one of your former vessels to be under my command completely and no longer represent the Republican Shipping company. Should I be granted this request, I shall take the vessel into Kusari fully to be used for shipping purposes under my new employment with the Kusari company, Kishiro Technologies.

I wish to have the Behemoth under my control since I personally prefer this vessel, and I am a former New Berlin Merchant Control Major; I wish to keep representing the Rheinland engineering while I go to my new employers. It would also save both me, Kishiro the time and effort in acquiring a new trade vessel just for my employment.

I acquired this vessel in a private transaction from a former Republican Shipping employee who left the company, and took private ownership of the Behemoth I now call "Túnel". I have already taken the Republican Shipping ID codes from the vessel, but I still need it to be withdrawn from the identity system as I work to place Kishiro codes into the vessel.

If you wish to have further information about my identity, here is my previous employers report on myself:
New Berlin Merchant-Control employee file #NB078954

Confirmation of my employment within Kishiro Technologies:
Kishiro Technologies Recruitment link

I look forward to a swift reply good or bad.

Signed
Victor Hans Strauthe

Message Ends
***Boosting communication signal***
Initiate Transmission

To: Victor Hans Strauthe; Túnel

Guten tag Herr Strauthe,

Herr Richter is on an extended vacation starting yesterday afternoon. He will return to the office Monday morning, and I will bring your request to his attention then.

So that this does not need to be drawn out any longer then necessary, I know there are a few questions Herr Richter will ask, so I will ask them and can so expedite the process.

1) Is the ship fully legally owned by you?

2) Why are you leaving Rheinland?

3) What would happen if we said no?

Good day,

George Carmen
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Executive Assistant

Transmission Terminated
***Opening Message from Neural Net Buffer***

To: George Carmen

Good day Mr Carmen,

I hope that Herr Richter enjoys his vactation during tough times.

I thank you for taking the initiative in this matter Herr Carmen.

1) The ship has been purchased by myself from a private party that was a former employee who retired from Republican Shipping not long ago he tells me.

2) I am leaving Rheinland due to circumstances that hinder my chances of getting a job in the Fatherland due to an incident that I am not at liberty to discuss. This is due to an injunction on behalf of a Rheinland Federal Police member. I cannot state anything more on that.

3) If you were to decline my request, most likely I shall either attempt to re-sale the vessel back to Republican Shipping, or to a private party within Rheinland in an attempt to gain funds to co-purchase a Kusari variant to work within Kishiro Technologies.

Good day.

Signed
Victor Hans Strauthe

Message Ends

Apologies for prestering you Herr Carmen, but has there been any progress in this appeal from your company?

Signed
Victor Hans Strauthe

Message Ends
Initiate Transmission

To: Victor Hans Strauthe; Túnel

Guten tag Herr Strauthe,

We see no reason to prohibit the usage of your Behemoth in Kusari. We hope to see you bringing high quality optronics to your homeland quickly and often. We cannot protect you or your ship if you decide to trade with Liberty.

George Carmen
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Executive Assistant

Transmission Terminated

Guten tag Herr Carmen,

I am pleased to hear this news, this shall make my forthcoming business with Kishiro and Rhienland a whole lot smoother in the future. I shall be shipping Optronics with great speed and I shall be returning Cobalt back to my employers. Must scratch backs in this world.

Best of journeys Herr Carmen.

Message Ends