Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Introverted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I look in a mirror I see myself. When you look in a mirror you see yourself. This is a vision of the outside world reflecting upon yourself.

But when I look inside my own mind, shouldn't I see a vision of the outside world?

Polar opposites holding true are rare, and this phenomena is not one of those few. I will not trip up over myself by talking in circles.

So tell me, why would you start speaking of mirrors and reflection then decide to not talk of it further? What point do you seek to make in this, up until now, monologue?

Will you speak of yourself, or of others?
I seek only to impart my experience upon those who would listen.

When you are in a group of people, you open up. You speak. You do not sit in silence as you would with yourself at home. Have you ever wondered why talking out loud to only yourself is considered insanity, and sitting in a group but not speaking also has negative connotations.

We sit in silence because our mind is in perfect harmony with itself.

We speak out loud because it is the only means by which we can attempt to bring all our minds into the same melody, the same line of thought and to make ourselves heard.

We desire this reception. We want to be heard, to be seen, to be known. Human instinct is what draws us lose together.

A single player game is incredibly boring after a certain time. A multiplayer game can keep our attention going for a very, very long time.

Yet once we are all together, and happy and in sync with each other... Some desire more. Some desire more attention than others. And it is at this point when the strife and conflict occurs, and we argue. Our friendships fall apart. Lives are separated; love defeated.

Love is amazing. It gets better. There is art to be made, and we are the painters. So let us dance, sing, run, think, speak, breathe, live.