Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Police Authority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]

Dear Sir Rex Easly,

Emergency Defense Group Enterprise became one of the most efficient contractors of Bretonia Police Authority. However, recently we received no payments from your fine organization. Between 20th April and 11th June we have claimed bounties worth in total 84,500,000 Sirius Credits. We just want to inform you that due to change in our transponder protocols most of the accounts listed in the bounty claims no longer exist. All outstanding payments should be sent directly to our financial centre aboard battleship Leviathan. The exact account is EDGE|PA|Leviathan.

There is, however, also a different solution. Instead of paying us, you could grant us a license to use some of the finest Bretonian guns. We are willing to retire all of our outstanding claims in exchange for right to use in total no more than forty of your fighter class guns and turrets, namely Spliters, Advanced Splitters, Improved Sunrails and Ultra Sunrails. We cannot specify exact quantities of each gun as we will need to extensively test them in various configurations. All in all, exact list of mounted guns will be always provided to the Bretonia Police Authority.

I hope you will find our proposal interesting.

Kind regards,
Enforcer Jack Payton

[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
NSY CommChannel Status: OPEN
Incoming Transmission...
Priority: NORMAL
To: Jack Payton
Subject: Weapons Request

[Image: rexeasly.jpg]

Jack Payton,

We have already submitted payment for the outstanding bounties up to the date of June 11. However, as a token of our appreciation for your outstanding service and dedication to the Bretonian Police Authority, we will allow you to outfit two, and only two, of your ships with weapons of Bretonia make.

Please submit the names of the ships that will be using these weapons as well as which weapons they will be using and we will make appropriate notations in our weapons allocations log.

Again, thank you for your service against the enemies of the crown.

Deputy Commissioner Rex Easly

Transmission End...
NSY CommChannel Status:
CLOSED
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]

Dear Sir Rex Easly,

As my mother used to say to my father... pleasure to do business with you, mister. We humbly accept your token of goodwill and friendship. Ships that will be outfitted with your weaponry are called Huitzilopochtli and Venus. I assure you we will put those experimental ships to a good use.

Detailed data:
EDGE|PA|Huitzilopochtli (6 x Ultra Sunrail and 1 x Imp. Sunrail Turret)
EDGE|BL|Venus (6 x Ultra Sunrail and 1 x Imp. Sunrail Turret)

Kind regards,
Enforcer Jack Payton

[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
Retransmitting