Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Central Liberty Internal Treasure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]
Dear Sir Ferris Dufresne,

Emergency Defense Group Enterprise for more than half year maintained its position as one of the most reliable contractors of Liberty Government. I understand that currently you have a lot of work due to administrative reforms and restructuring Liberty Forces. For your own convenience we decided to send you detailed receipt. Between 28th April and 17th May we have claimed bounties worth in total 37,640,000 Sirius Credits. We just want to inform you that due to change in our transponder protocols most of the accounts listed in the bounty claims no longer exist. All outstanding payments should be sent directly to our financial centre aboard battleship Leviathan. The exact account is EDGE|PA|Leviathan.

Additionally, if you are interested in Emergency Defense Group Enterprise services in future, when you reopen your bounty board, it might be more convenient for both parties to work out an individual contract that will minimize the amount of paper work.

Also there is another issue I would like to discuss. As I was informed, several Liberty databases were attacked some time ago by some sort of hacker SINdicate and a lot of important data were lost. Amongst them there were our licenses to use your weaponry. In all three agreements we were granted access in total to one Battleship Flak Turret, eighteen Magma Hammers MKV and twenty Liberty Gunboat Turrets. We would like to have a confirmation that those licenses are still valid. Additionally, we are launching a special training programme devoted to advanced light fighter piloting. However, this is a new field for us and thus we will need to experiment using trial and error method. That is why we are interested in changing several details in our current weapons licenses. The agreement we are proposing in exchange for retiring all outstanding bounty claims would nullify all our previous agreements in this matter and cover rights to use one Battleship Flak Turret, up to twenty Liberty Gunboat Turrets and up to thirty guns and turrets, namely Magma Hammer MKIV, Magma Hammer MKV, Vengeance Mk IV and Vengeance Mk V. We cannot specify exact quantities of each gun as we will need to extensively test them in various configurations. All in all, exact list of mounted guns will be always provided to you.

I hope you will find our proposal interesting.

Kind regards,
Enforcer Jack Payton
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
Retransmitting
Retransmitting