Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Evangeline McDowell, and the being known as Bret.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Concordia-T.png]

Hello.
You probably don't know exactly who we are at this point. However, we do not need much from you.
After recent efforts to rebuild, we have finally reached the point where we need to keep track of projects who were removed from our grasp due to unavoidable circumstances.
The project in question at this time, is subject V-One-Ten-Three, dubbed 'Vixen' by her splicers.
We are unaware of her current whereabouts, however, we are aware that she has had some contact with the two of you.
If you could provide any information on her current location or status, please respond on this channel.

[Image: ConcordiaB.png]
[Image: comms2g-1.jpg]

I don't know who that is.

Goodbye.

Miss McDowell, we are in possession of a previous vessel owned by the subject in question. There is a rather large collection of communcation logs with you, far more than could be a passing conversation. Please, don't try to fool us?

Hmm.....

Why do you want information on her?

It might be a good idea to fill me in. 'Cause I ain't tellin' you jack **** 'less you do.

V-1103 was a rather brilliant turning point for us. The first subject to survive a gene-splicing without obvious mental or physical incapacity or subsequent death. When our facilities were bombed to dust, we lost track of her. It is only recently that we have been able to link the subject to the one we lost so long ago. This is why we require information. We only wish for the wellbeing of our creations.

Right.

Explain to me why I should believe you and why you're not just a weirdo who likes their women with a lot more fur than usual trying to track her down.

And then you're gonna tell me what you want to know.

Oh. Hmmm. Now that is difficult...You see, V-1103 was part of an obsolete line. However, if you really need proof...

The video feed flickers to life, revealing a room with a single figure in it. The angle is on a tilt, as if from a security camera at some corner of the room. A light flickered on, and the figure looked around, now clearly visible.
The room was simple. White tile walls and floor, almost seamless except for maintainence panels and the door. The figure could almost have been Vixen herself; if not for small differences- Sleeker fur, a more toned frame, and her eyes. Her eyes seemed to contain no intelligence, no signs of sentience. Not even a flicker of intelligence that might've been. A voice echoed out over the PA.

"Hello, V-1257." The voice said, echoing around the room. The figure looked directly towards the camera. "Hello, sir" she said in a faint voice, chillingly similar to Vixen. Why don't you tell Miss Evangeline the information we require." She looked down at the table for a small while, thinking. "Ah!" she said, looking back at the camera. "Sir wishes to know the location of V-1103. He wishes to know where she is, so he can-"
The video starts to flicker, the audio and video becoming garbled until static is all thats left. It remains so for a few seconds before it flickers off.

There. Now, is that proof enough for you, Miss McDowell?

Location?

In my bed.

She's my pet.

What you gonna do about it, huh?

I very much doubt it, Miss McDowell. We have V-1103's logs. They last for quite a time, only a few months go unaccounted for. However, if you honestly are that unwilling to assist us, and her, we won't bother you any further.

I never said I wasn't gonna help you.

It's just that if I'm gonna hand my pussy over to someone else I kinda wanna know who they are.

And do _not_ doubt my ability to seduce people. Vixen really likes being scratched behind her ears, you know? Oh and let's not go forgetting right at the base of the tail...

Pages: 1 2