Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Fixedsys]<div align="right][:::Incoming message:::]

Konnichiwa, rheilanders,

My name is Yotu Shimata and I'm a freelancer. Recently I started an exploration mission in Rheiland. The idea is to make complete interactive map of the whole Sirius sector... Anyway, the reason I'm contacting you is because my funds are running low and you might want to pay me for some intel I have for your people, for Rheiland if I think of it. The reason I'm contacting you and not the Military or any other group in Rheiland is because the information I have for you was taken around a Unioner base in Munich. This will cost you 6.000.000 sirian credits.

Now, I'm sure you won't throw your money out the window for just a few words so, here's my proposal. I give you a little hint: I got in my posesion a guncam showing a certain espionage agent around the Unioner base in Munich. Now, you pay me 3.000.000 sirian credits and I send you the photo. When you get it, you send me the other 3.000.000.

Do we have a deal?

<div align="right][:::Message ends:::]
[font=Fixedsys]<div align="right][:::Boosting signal:::]

<div align="right][:::124%:::]

<div align="right][:::152%:::]

Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

[Image: Unbenannt_3.png]

Comm ID: Tanja Koenig

Hallo Freelancer,

This is very interesting, it seems as if I will have to replace some guards if they do not even realize spies around our bases.
Now, what tells me that you arent a spy as well? What assures me that you are not going to sell these informations to other parties, even if you promise not to do it?
And the most important question, why should I trust you? Even 3 Million Credits are a lot of money if they are wasted.
I will think about your offer once you answered these questions.

Koenig

Transmission lost...
[font=Fixedsys]<div align="right][:::Incoming video message:::]

[Image: YotuShimata.png]

Ah, finally. I was starting to think that IND's Neural Net stopped operating in Rheinland. Now, about that distrust problem... that can be easly solved. When the photo was taken, the file received a certain number on the hard drive of my ship. The disk records any modifications that were made to the said file. Now, when I give you the file, I can also give you the logs that will show you no copy was made or that the file wasn't sent to another location before you receive it.

If all this isn't enough, I can throw in the following: I'm one woman and you have an entire group behind you. It shouldn't be a problem for you if you decide to eliminate me. Hopefuly that won't be necessary since I'm only looking to do business here.

<div align="right][:::179%:::]
Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

Hallo again,

After a while of thinking about your offer I have chosen to accept it, you should give me a bank account where to transfer the first Credits to. Let us hope that the information is worth it.

Koenig

Transmission lost...

Sorry for the delay,

Seems that I forgot to pay the bill for my Neural Net account. It's all in order now. I'm glad that you agreed on this. My account is Yotu.Shimata

After I get the confirmation of the payment, I will give you the files on this channel. It costs a lot to open a new one, you know. Can't wait to get rid of them and continue my explorations, to be honest.

Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

Hallo,

Your cash has been sent, it should arrive every moment.

Now its your turn to submit the data I wait for.

Koenig

Transmission lost...

I had a nice surprise this morning when I consulted my bank account. I'm already on my way to buy supplies for the next phase of my trip. And, as promised, here are the files, visual and text of the little chatter:

<div align="right][:::Downloading attachment:::]
[Image: Icanseeyou.png]
[:::Message ends:::]