Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nature's Last Hope, Cc: Reaver Mercenary Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gheis_trans_top.png]
Ladies and Gentlemen of Nature's Last Hope and the Reaver Mercenary Company,

Enclosed for your record is a complete registry of the deliveries commissioned by the Reaver Mercenary Company and delivered by Omicron Supply Industries to Islay and Skye Bases under the ownership of the Nature's Last Hope organization. All materials listed are now in the possession of NLH in the quantities specified.
Basic Alloy - Total 10,764
1 | 2 | 3
Super Alloy - Total 10,764
1 | 2 | 3
Superconductors - Total 3,588
Cryocubes - Total 2,000
High-Temperature Alloy - Total 4,088
1 | 2
Optronics - Total 2,044 Optical Chips - Total 10,578
1 | 2 | 3
Final Total - 43,826 units
I do hope that you find the timeframe satisfactory and the product of good quality. If there is any way we can assist your parties in the future, please do contact us. We at Omicron Supply Industries take pride in our ability to make expedient and discrete deliveries.

Should there be any concerns or questions, I'll be monitoring this channel for the next few days.

Regards,
Gheis Mace
Director of Trade
[Image: gheis_trans_bottom.png]

//Edit: Went ahead and amended the URL on that third Basic Alloy screen. Sorry 'bout that.
[Image: tbupv3.png]

Good day, mr. Mace. Ah sure be hopin' dat dis error about da Basic Alloy delivery actually be an error. Ah see da same guncam smacked twice. Don't be tryin' ta' double-cross us. Ah gunna be waitin' fah' da clarification, an' when dat be done, da gun production gunna commence. Other dan dat, good job.

[Image: tblow.png]
[Image: gheis_trans_top.png]
Mr. Blint,

That is indeed an error on our part, my apologies. The third and final cargo scan can be found here:

Basic Alloy Scan 3

Regards,
Gheis Mace
[Image: gheis_trans_bottom.png]
[Image: tbupv3.png]

Gotcha. Da guns already bein' made. When dat bounty be done, da location fah' da gun crates gunna be shared wit'cha. Pleasure doin' business.

[Image: tblow.png]