Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Bretonian Government, Planet Gaia section.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#FF0000]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2s0ycqq.jpg]
*VL Established: Lord Humphrey Beauregard Chanceton; OSC Director of Passengers and Trade*
*RE Gaia Protection*

As you may know I am hosting a promotional tour aboard my ship the OSC|isle.Of.Man. During our debating competition Mr Lotti won out, and bequeathed 5 Million sirius credits of his prize money to the protection of Planet Gaia.

So Orbital Spa and Cruise would like for you to set up a bounty of 1 million credits on all ships illegally hauling Gaian Wildlife, payable 5 times. The funds for this bounty will be provided by us out of the generous Mr Lotti's Prize money.

Please contact me when you receive this,

Yours faithfully.
Comm ID: Augustus Pond
Source ID: Canterbury Station
---Establishing visual link---

[Image: 513padiamy.jpg]

As Planetform's Director of Security, I approve this bounty.
Furthermore, Planetform hereby donates an additional 5 million to this cause.
This may be used to double the payout, or double the number of times collectable.
Sorry, the number you have dialed is no longer in service, or has been disconnected. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please hang up and dial again.

Hone, Please limit your signal boosts to once every two or three days.
**INCOM**
ID: Sir Markus Aquinas - Undersecretary for Communications, MP for Inverness
[Image: 52bbe7914a81bc63cb933f5d8ec5.jpg]
Ministry of Communication-GCHQ

Dear Sir,

We are glad to receive your communication, and I will gladly process the complaint document to the correct department, once you have obtained form 23T from Planet New London's conveniently available locations... all of which can be found on Form 683T or 342G available when you first register with the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Once you have the required complaint form, we recommend that you have it signed, in triplicate, and sent with a Self Addressed Envelope to us here at the Ministry for due processing. However, it should be noted that we do not process Direct Neural communications, as they pose a risk to national security in a time of war.

I hope this has been informative.

This reply is automated and will repeat until you deliver said forms.

Under Secretary for Communications
MP for Inverness
**ENDCOM**
[color=#FF0000]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2s0ycqq.jpg]
*VL Established: Lord Humphrey Beauregard Chanceton; OSC Director of Passengers and Trade*
*RE Gaia Protection*

Its not a complaint you insufferable peasant, its an offer of help, very well OSC withdraws its offer of 5 million credits.