Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5 Million bounty on Reavers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

Gday, One o them dirty Reavers been workin f the sairs, an comin t hunt Mollys, so far ees too stupid t have any luck far as I know, les keep it tha way.
5 mill per kill on him, payable until he don come back. This is open t anyone, cept sairs, an gaians, er, an hogs, AFA, er... yeah, anyone cept them.
Oh yeah, molly territory means bretonia, londonderry, O49, O3, heck any system one jump away from a bret system.
Added his eejit friends; Lemon, cobolt, carmine, malachite, pumpernikel, an any other reaver tha decides t post ere.
Extra 1 mill if they in dublin, or extra 2 mill if they in t molly field, or 10ks near a molly base, or in londonderry.
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( James "Lemon" Hart - Company Grunt

Anyone at all? Well, consider the Reaver Mercenary Company on the case, we'll have some heads rolling to you in no time.

Shouldn't be hard, I mean she's literally down the hallway in the bar. Actually, I'll call you back in like twenty.

*grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels and runs off, then runs back to shut off the comm link*

-( Transmission Terminated
[Image: commslinkcobalt.png]
Oh like hell you will. Not if I don't beat you there first!

*hurriedly slaps off the comlink*
[Image: commslinkend.png]
***Incomming video feed***

*The video shows Carmine Reaver pressing a big red button causing Silver Reaver's nuclear implants to explode, subsequently giving the secret Reaver club house a red paintjob*

"I'll take the 5 million credits thank you very much!

***Transmission terminated***
[Image: commslinkmalachite.png]
Bonjour monsieur. I think you'll like what I've got for you then!

The camera pans off Malachite and around a table, the viewer can briefly see a few women and another man. The camera comes to a stop looking at a man with a silver coat on sitting at a nearby table.

Monsieur!

The man turns to face the camera and a gun shot is heard, quickly followed by the man slumping to the floor. The camera zooms in on this corpse which quickly becomes surrounded by a pool of blood, before it pans back around, stopping briefly on one of the women at the table before Malachite appears back on screen.

Silvers dead monsieur. You can wire my payment to Malachite.Reaver
[Image: Mandalorians_Skull-1.png]

If only I'd not be hunting you, I'd collect on Silver.

Sebastian.
[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

Consider us in.

[Communication link terminated]
[Image: commslinksilver.png]

*The holo-cam is switched on and James 'Lemon' Hart is seen flying over a table.*
*Silver, with a bruised eye, grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels and smashes it on 'Cobalt's head*

Well well well.

A bounty on me. For working for Corsairs.. Go figure.
Couldn't you at least get a decent excuse, you sorry excuse of a man?

And 5 millions?

Please. Don't insult me.

*She kicks poor poor Carmine's groin*

That's for blowing up Lazuli's favorite doll.

I'll see you around... Hone.

*She laughs and before the image is shut off, 'Lemon' and 'Cobalt' tackle her into the ground*

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( John "Pumpernickel" Mackinac

You know. I eat a lot of things. Fruit. Grains. Dairy. Meat. Fat. Sugar. Even vegetables. But there's one thing I can't condone eating:

People.

Synth Green, anyone? More like...SYNTH SILVER! DUN DUN DUUUUN!

If not for that, I would gladly take your bounty. However, if you promise not to eat her, I'll cooperate.

~John Mackinac

-( Transmission Terminated
[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

What part o "In Molly territory" did ye inbreds no understand?

Added Lemon, carmine, malachite, pumpernikel, and cobolt.
Pages: 1 2