Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Voncloud...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SHIP ID--[TAZ]THE.MAVERICK.V==
==LOCATION--BAFFIN==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

Kallisti Mister Voncloud.

I've heard a few stories via my sister Evyn and couldn't believe my ears in what she told me...In honesty I didn't think it was possible for there to be others like myself aside from the few I've found...

I would like to get to know you better Voncloud, and perhaps make a new friend in the process...If possible I would like to see you on Shasta Skyhook in Baffin...

I shall await your response with great anticipation...

23's

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
==RESENDING==
[Image: voncommsmav.png]

To The Maverick.
I recall your sister mentioning you when i spoke to her, i might be able to coax myself to the Skyhook, as long as the other TAZ members dont decide to set my Tail on Fire first.
Contact me in space when you get the chance.
Voncloud.
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SHIP ID--[TAZ]THE.MAVERICK.V==
==LOCATION--BAFFIN==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

Set your tail on fire?!

Now I can promise you, if they were to do that, it would be Discordia's doing, trust me she'll probably do something of that caliber...But I promise you, no harm shall befall you while in Baffin otherwise I can garuntee you those people shall never be able to enter the system again..

I shall await seeing you...Any day open for you coming up?

23's

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
Any Day is fine, So you know, i work off the Old GMT Timeframe to help deal with the lack of day and night when in space. Work out a time frame from there and we shall see how it goes.