Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Identification: Junker

Name: [color=#FFFFFF]Samantha Walbridges

Encryption: High

Good day sir/madame,

As you may know, the trip from Liberty to the Omicrons is a long, dangerous route. This trip would take me a long time to get between the two. Because of this, I would like to request passage between Alaska & Omicron Minor, along with passage between Omicron Minor & Delta. This would benefit me greatly. I would also like to request to dock on Toledo for repairs, shall it be the case. If you would like to know any details about me, and my purpose for heading to the Omicrons, just ask.

~Sincerely~

Samantha Walbridges
~~Retransmitting~~
[Image: ouqkg5.png]

We received your transmission.

While we are discussing this matter, I have my own question to you: how you will manage to get access to Alaska without line of Liberty warships behind you trying to vaporize your vessel and eventualy proceed further to Omicron Minor and attack?

Admiral Golanski out.
[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]

Good day sir,

I have some connections in the Liberty Navy. Passage through Alaska will be no trouble for me. In the off chance something does happen, people will not know that we have communicated, as this is confidential. This shortcut will be rarely used, so the risk is at an extreme minimal. I hope you will consider my case, as this would benefit me greatly.

~Sincerely~

Samantha Walbridges
~~Retransmitting....AGAIN!~~
[Image: ouqkg5.png]

Good day.

While we allow passage through Omicron Minor docking is not permitted. Conditions for passage is that you will never try to smuggle through banned commodities like artifacts, cardamine, slaves, nomad and other alien technology and remnants. Docking permission may be granted if you agree on supplying Order. To finalize it, give us EXACT ship name designation.

Admiral Golanski out.
[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]

The call sign for my ship would be 'Requisition'. If I wanted to dock, what exactly would be needed to be supplied? Apart from that, everything seems to be fine. I promise to obey Order laws while in your system, and surrounding systems. Thank you very much rear admiral Golanski, I hope I see you soon.

~Sincerely~

Samantha Walbridges