Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mart Bellock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To: Mart Bellock.
RE: You'll get yours, potato-boy.
MacFarlane just told me what you were going to do. All I can say is this: you utter bastard. I'll see you fined too, you strumpet!
~Peterson.
:: Incoming Tranmission ::

:: message begins ::

I paid my fine you wanky monkey humper! You insulted my mum and damaged my ship!

I hope they throw your sorry buttocks in jail! ha!

Mart Bellock

end of message.

I bloody damaged you?! You scratched a swath of my ship's bleeding paint off! I swear, next time I see you, I'm applying a brush of tar to your tongue, then waxing my ship with your face. You deserve nothing less. You're worse than the damn Zoners. You're worse than Gateway, even!
~Peterson.

Worse than Gateway? That remark caused all this to happen!

I know what this is. You feel threatened in my presence. because I overshadow your abilities in every aspect. so you resort to petty insult and power abuse. You even tried to have the rozzers throw me in jail!

You sir, are a Zoner!

Yes, I said it!

Mart Bellock

end of message.

It's not slander if it's true. Now stop crying and admit it: you're an utter disgrace of a human being and you might as well have been raised by potatoes, for all the good your real parents have done you! And stop letter-bombing my office! It's damn rude!
~Peterson.

You can tell your mum that, sah. If you even know who your mum is. And just wait until you get the package I sent you. Wear gloves when opening it, you rabid badger lover.

Mart Bellock

end of message.

You know those letters don't work. They're scanned and sorted before delivery, you insufferable fool. And hah! I certainly know who your mother is. She takes guests from 7pm until 3am, doncha know? As for the 'B Word', you know the lawyers will pounce on you for using it. Don't make me call them in, Bellock.
~Peterson.

She does host a talkshow, yes. Better than your mum, sah. I do know her as well, as I have to drop her off at her usual corner everyday as I drive to the hangars to ship the goods YOU are too incompetent to ship properly. As all you do all day is roll through wads of money. You greedy, money grabbing, zoner loving git.

Mart Bellock

end of message.

Talkshow? I'm surprised she can utter a word, considering the obscene things that usually occupy her mouth. Incompetence, ey? Who was it who was demoted from Supervisor for being a clinically certified maniac, ey? Yes, you think that one through very carefully, sah! Hopefully you'll remember to take your pills today and realise how very much in the wrong you are regarding this entire matter.
~Peterson.

At least she tries to help people. Like, get socially retarded people like you and your smelly parents sorted out. and I was demoted because of a conspiracy against me! The alpha male Maloney felt his position threatened so he had me demoted. and you call me a maniac? I'm just brave sah. you ought to try it some time. Actually, don't. You'd surrender to pirates faster than a gallic trader.

I' m not in the wrong sah. Who ran from the law and has a fine pending?

Mart Bellock

end of message.

Pages: 1 2