Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Mollys, and mollys only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Molly Mianadóir Corparáid

As some of yea may be aware teh MMC has been attempt'n, with varying success, teh create a agreement/treaty with IMG. Teh first being with te MC before it's collapse, second bein'n in teh last month. With few mollys 'round there wasn't much contest with teh treaties content. But recently with us Mollys once again roam'n Dublin in numbers holes and problems with teh treaty have started ta occur.
Therefor I'm revise'n it, since teh treaty wasn't intended as purely for teh MMC but as a agreement that would benefit all Mollys. So with this revision I'm test'n it out here first fpr problems, changes, new ideas for teh treaty, so something that all mollys think is fair it made, rather then people believing it purely for teh MMC. So if yeh 'ave somethin teh say, say it ere.

Currently the basis on teh revised version is:
-IMG| (offcial) pay a tax of 2m per molly per day in the Arramore/O49 fields. And 1m in the other fields in Dublin.
Indiependant IMG miners only get the benefit of this if with a IMG|. So if a indie is spotted alone, it's up the molly.

-IMG| buys ore from the MMC at 3800 per unit (though this is mainly if a high ranking member of the MMC isn't around since the MMC buys from it's miners at 4100 in any case)

Regards,
Charles, CEO of Molly Mianadóir Corparáid
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Incoming Transmission°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ID: [M]-Little.Bo
Eya lad. We need to discuss this first. For now [M] doesn't approve any agreement if we are not included in the deal and we dont have our word on it. We are willing to arrange a meeting and discuss it if ya haz time to reverse the agreements so you should also find time to speak with us. Till then all Mollys can consider this treaty as void one. We are also begging all Mollys not to attack any IMG ships for the time being till we come up with the solution. The Gold selling prices are different from a long time, if you haven't noticed. The Mollys nowadays are different too.
Transmission Terminated
--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender: Cyril.O'Reily--
--To: Mollys--

[Image: 2492126640.gif]

Now ye buggers are finally dooin' somethin' roight. Now ye buggers like to waste time on alot of talkin' aye ? We don't do talking, we set thin's roight. Now lets go over ye ol' treaty.

Quote:1) Official IMG| miners in Dublin are to pay a fee of 1,000,000 credits to the molly to continue mining, which lasts for the remainder of the that day.
Unofficial 'indie' IMG miner are to pay 2,000,000 credits.

Oi suggest tis, if em IMG are to be found in oor private field, Mollys can tax em up to 1/3 worth of their cargo. In other fields they'll be taxed in range frem 2 to 4 milllion. Dependin' on a Molly an' his wish. Every Molly has roight to do so, if IMG is taxed once it won't save 'im frem being taxed again.

Quote:2) IMG transports/storage facilities will buy gold ore from the MMC at a fixed price of 4200 credits per unit.

Oi don't mine, oi' don't care. Its up to MMC to agree or not agree with price they had.

Quote:3) IMG ships can use Arranmore base as an emergency dock if are being attacked by non Molly forces.
An' Molly can use Hood if their attacked by non IMG fo'ces.

Quote:4) Any breach in this agreement by either side is to be recorded and brought to the other side to be dealt with. IMG refusing to pay the tax will be ordered to drop their ore, fined, and removed from the field. Unwarranted attacks on IMG by Mollys are to brought to the attention of the MMC to be determined on whether the action was justified.

Unwoonted actions will be brought to all Mollys, where everyone will have a sayin' in it. Oi won't comman a single molly what he can or he can't doo unless its drivin' us frem oor goal. In other words, every Molly has right to defend 'imself.

Oi'll add couple of thin's here.

5.After every gold ore run IMG makes with oor gold, they'll bring shipment of Sidearms to Arranmore base.

6.IMG transports will bring general supplies frem Hood to Arranmore base once per week.

7.Mollys 'ave right to shoot any Bretonian ship around Hood.

That's oor proposition, until we all agree it won't be final. And oi suggest ye MMC lads to make similar deal with junkers as well. Havin' options is a healthy way to do business.

--Transmission Lost--

--To:Mollys--

O'Reily family is oot of tis, we gave IMG a chance to repay fer their protection of Bret ship an insults. They decided to insult oos again. Ye can have yer sissy treaties, fer us, its huntin season. Oi don't care what deal ye make wit em, no molly will be harmed by us, ever. And we'll get our supplies frem IMG wrecks.

And ye better make yerself a good deal, not one that exploits our workin' people like BMM did. See you in space lads, have one on me in the bar.

--Transmission Lost--
Alright, first thing.

Ta [M]-Little.Bo, teh whole point of this little channel is teh discuss this. Teh old treat, agreement or whatever yeh want ta teh call it is being'n replaced so yea don't need teh hold yourselfs ta that and yea don't need teh run around shout'n that MY treaties are void when tis was made before yeh little band even thought of gett'n tegether. And I'm alos verra verra aware of teh gold sell'n prices thank ye, tis teh basis of teh MMC.

Now teh O'Reily,
Henderson seems teh off his rocker in bursts and seems intent on take'n yeh out. Now no matter what treaty I happen teh 'ave it's always been clear between us that IMG NEVER goes hunt'n Mollys. And I've been mak'n it clear that I don't want any IMG combat ships in teh Arramore fields, they can ask teh MMC for protection against pirates if they want. If I see IMG shoot'n yea I expect'm teh leave or I'll come in and take'm out myself. IMG are good lads and all, but a Molly is a Molly aye?

Now just teh go through what yea said 'bout teh treaty:
As for teh tax, teh thing with bas'n it on their cargo is that if yeh catch'm just start'n then they don't 'ave any cargo do they? And them fighter miners, they use'm alot as well and they mine faster then teh Hegs. By tax'm a steady 2m, yeh get something regardless of whether they've got stuff and what ship they 'ave. 'ave I got that down right?

'bout teh MMC sell'n price, eh, don't yeh worry 'bout that we'll do fine without it. It was only a tryout idea, I don't tink it worked in practice.
Though I 'll point out while yea don't mine, how 'bout yeh think whos been work'n away all these years in Londonderry help'n teh keep things runn'n?

And with IMG bring'n things teh IMG, that was just teh stop'm from yell'n out on the comms on teh time acus'n mollys.

"IMG transports will bring general supplies frem Hood to Arranmore base once per week."
Tis was on my list teh talk with'm 'bout something similer

And 'bout teh whole Hood thing, they don't like people shoot'n near it and I don't blame'm. He only wants 'civilan' molly ships teh be able teh dock on Hood. Never did finished that talk though, get back teh yea on it.

Now I think thats it for teh moment.

Charles, CEO of Molly Mianadóir Corparáid
°°°°°°°°°°°Incoming Transmission°°°°°°°°°°°
Aye the treaty is void in our eyes since we didn't signed it. It should be more then clear.
However we are willn to discuss the situation and we are also willn to have more information about
MMC since we know that yar had worked not only with IMG but as well with [Garda]. [Garda] are bunch of traitors in our eyes since they collaborated with bretonians back in the time, since they are not around I guess they are joinin the Qeen and should not be considered as molly anymore . Not the first traitors in the molly folk sadly.
We are willin to discuss the opportunities to merge yar company into our banner. We will be needn to talk 'bout it.
What are yar goals? What ya plan for the future ? Where are yar miners ? Why we dont see em in space? Would ya fight with us against the bretonian colonists who are tryin to claim Dublin for themselves or yar are interested only in silent profitin doing business? Oi are free to use this channel to discuss this matters or other one more secured. We already spoke with this Jack dude from te IMGers so you could find yarself added to the proper discussion channel. If ya want to speak with us do it here or there as ya wish.

Transmission Terminated
--To:Mollys--

Apparently we weren't clear enough at tis point. Ye see we given a chance to IMG fer apology so we may work on tis treaty of yers. >>comm<<. Ye see, they thin' they own Dublin, or that we depend on 'em. Oi don't think so lad, so shouldn't ye.

So oi'll just get to th' point. Ye dig gold aye ? Make a deal with em Liberty Rogue smuggler or with em Lane Hackers frem Liberty or even Hessians frem Rheinland, they seem like bein' in similar position as we are. They bring oos supplies anyway. Want to contribute more then diggin' ? Shoot any bugger that isn't bringin' supplies and re-route 'em to Molly base. Maybe ye forgot one thin', Dublin isn't free yet me friend. There will be no diplomacy with em IMG's frem O'Reily family, an' thats final.

Ye MMC should work with other people who 'ave struggle on their own and understand oor position. No this fancy Bretonian lovers who will send mercs and point yer location to Brets. So listen lad, oi told you who ye should contact fer yer gold sellin', and those people won't cross ye. Make smugglin' wing, bring us some Mox, Plutonium, Sidearms, Nuke Devices. Bring us some damn weapon so we can bomb the 'ell out of everyone who tries to cross Mollys. So lad, either work with em sissies or find us some real allies. We're piratin' the buggers like everyone else, and we ain't respectin their Hood zone.

Mollys its time to unite amongst ourselves and show all buggers way oot of Dublin, bomb their bases and destroy their Battleships, we're startin' ye can join wit us or watch em burn. That is final word of oos, if ye need help killin' someone or need someone to contact various unlawful organization fer ye, we can help ye out. They'll learn one thin' really fast....Never give an Molly a cause fer revenge.

Charles lad, yer treaty is only yers now, ye can mark me words or continue workin' with em Bret lovers, its yer call. We're oot of that plan, we'll rob them and burn 'em if they don't comply. Oi'll see ya lad around, cheers.

--Transmission Lost--
[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*
*RE: IMG/Molly Relations*

Id support this treaty (course I would, I elped write it!) IF, an ONLY IF, IMG shows they really are neutral, by applyin t same Hood rules t for us t everyone else. So Either:

Everyone includin Molys is allowed t land non capships on Hood - an no-one is allowed t land non capships on Hood.

OR

Mollys arnt allowed t land fightin ships on Hood, but neither are our enemies.

If IMG are gonna say they wanna stay neutral so they cannae elp us, then fine, I aint a one t force people into me fights. But they gotta ACTUALLY BE neutral, an tha means equal standards t all.
[Image: MMC2-WINNAR-LARGE.png]

I dun no why ye wanna dock on de hood lads, theres ne beer there duno whats ye crack about dockin on tha hood, anycase ye shouldn't be gerrin chased by baffers the like cuz yer should be a ruddy good fighter or ye dun deserve ye ruddy ship if ye a ruddy coward!!

We dun need Hood ne more, I wrote de original version fer us to sell a goods at de hood never teh dock ther so stop bein' so tight tha lot o ye!

Look, dems IMG folks a nice people n dey only lookin owt for us ye see cause dey are de only big company dat buy our gold n if ye stop de income o de mollys der be no more beer at Arranmore, n I wan me beer so stop arguin n make a damn contract tha were all appy about, we dun need damn basic supplies we go' junkers landin at our base's daily fer that crap, so can we get on teh the gold business n be nice teh one another or wa?

Ciaran.Quinn
"=MMC=Quinn"
Faction Founder
°°°°°°°°°°°Incoming Transmission°°°°°°°°°°°
[Image: bustedteese4e9fa4b7d9a9.jpg]

All that I can say at that stage is no rush lads, just dunt rush the stuff, Mollys dunt die couse IMGers wont bring squat to Arranmore for a while aye? Anyway they sell on high prices on Hood, so junkahs on Trafalgar are much better tradin partner.
As yar knew:
"Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover? You don't want to press your luck. "

IMGers should not press their luck, it is true that we need em but if we ae goin to wook with em we will do it in a way that satisfies the Mollys.
I also dunt see why we need to dock on their battebrick, but if they demand to dock on Arranmore so should we demand to dock there aye? The other thing that I wish to see is that IMGers bring monthly goods to Arramore, if they are gonna mine our gold they should do somethn in return that helps all the Mollys aye? IMGers have also fiine ships and they could also sposor ourn bounty boards in the future, we will see what kind of agreement we could make, but remember not to rush. IMGers must show that they are on our side and then we could be buddies.
Not the only Lucky individual that on patrollin catch one of em and take pocket money to get drunk in the bar.
For the time beein we are speakin with Charles. I am also hopin that the O'Reily boys will also calm down a bit after the IMGers show us that they are our friends not a bunch of miners, who just wanna mine cheap in our fields and do profits that could be done by Mollys.
Transmission Terminated
Pages: 1 2