Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Unexpected Coincidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...some day - any bar - not that far away from Toledo.

It was one if these days when Caja was able to take a break.

One of the days when she was not doin' loads of paperwork.

One of the days she had not to keep Minor clean of trespassers all day long.

Caja was sitting in the bar.

She was starring out of the bar window.

It was one if these rare moments when she did not waste a single thought about the Orders affairs.

The bar was quite busy but she was too far away with her thoughts...

...for a short moment.
Sebastian Hawke a member of the Order and experienced one at that had been on operation undercover and a black ops at that which had required some delicate and rather not so humanitarian tactics. Today he was meant to be back in black clothing but due to complications about no longer being able to contact Malacos or at least his little AI Chip he was just in what a tire he had on Leather jacket and bag. He stretched his head back before letting it become level again. His thumbs looped into the straps his eyes rested on a lady looking like she was a million miles away.

"Heheh.. amen to that."

He said quietly to himself. He started to trudge towards the lady, a little emblem how ever peeked his curiosity more then anything and he stopped near the head of the table. His untrustworthy ancient order pistol rested on his holster the black squadron symbol engraved into it.

"Mind if I take a seat?"

"Couldn't..... care..... less", she replied in her usual ignorant tone.

Not a moment she thought about looking anywhere else than the stars which could be seen out of the window.

Everyone who knows her also knows it is more healthy not to talk to her in such a moment.

But this guy seemed to be new here - so she forgave him this time.
He took a seat. not that he had much incentive to but then again he hardly cared about other people just all part of the job he'd have unbuckled his back and set it down on the seat opposite the isle near the head of the table. "Little out of the way for you isn't it?" he'd have made no gestures before ordering a simple sidewinder from the bar but it had yet to arrive.
When she heard that, she thought that guy wanted to tell her that a Admiral has no bussiness in a bar.

Of course it was not a daily procedure for her like for some other Agents.

"So... you want to say people like me shouldn't be here?", she said in a bit more agressive tone.

For a moment she thought to end this talk just like many others.

But in this moment Caja did not want to catch more attention by pointing her Shotgun into his face and tell him to bug off.
He couldn't help but chuckle at her tone. aggressive something he was use to nothing that really fazed him she was just being the unsociable and stick up the back type of agent or at least that was his theory. "Well an Order operative in a populated bar at least with obvious markings." This time he did motion to the small emblem she had on her of the Order. He had a drink for himself he'd not have ordered anything for her as he never expected to stay that long with her. "Wouldn't the Lounge be a better place?" He asked being rather his opinion
"Well... Having that little sign does not change much if everyone knows who you are anyways."

The real reason was more that this pin was the one of her father always had with him before he left Toledo and was never seen again.

Slowly this guy borthered her.

"The lounge? Good idea."

"Go there... I follow in a minute or two."

She hoped to get rid of that guy at least for a few minutes.

"Just have to get my stuff from the wardrobe first."

Of course she did not even thought about following him once he had left the bar.
He raised an eyebrow in clear question at what she said. "I'm not leaving for there." he says abruptly. As he makes questioning face at her previous statement. ~Everyone knows? Cocky~ He shook his head with a grin spreading over his face. "And I hardly believe /everyone/ would know who you are to be honest, be sides I am stuck here until my liaison contacts the high command to let me back into the grid." He would take a sip from his drink less content on watching her.

Caja risked a first look on this "annoying" guy.

But her mien clearly showed that he's not welcome.

Her voice went a bit louder.

"YOU! Stop wasting my time!"

"Go to this Highcommand you are blathering about!"

She was sure he's not talking about the Order High Command.

A Order Agent or anyone Allied with the order would know who she is.

When the Barkeeper heared Caja's little rage he went to the table immediately.

"Any problem Admiral Collister?"

The Barkeeper seemed to be excessively polite - or he just respected her very much.

"Bug off.", she said - very rude.
His eyebrows note together in surprise the expression brief momentarily before his composure regains on his face. '€œYou'€™re an Admiral of the Order?'€ for some reason or another he seemed generally surprised. '€œWhat happened to the Asar and Suis Malacos'€¦ The Black squadron.'€ He had become increasingly serious and alarmed.

Pages: 1 2