Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LRF3.png]

Comm ID: Peter Tannor

"Good day, I am Peter Tannor of the LRF, or Liberty Revolutionary Front if you want to say something long. For the last couple of years we have been hearing rumours of your organization, some say you are cold blooded terrorists while others claim you are saviors.

Lately we've noticed a slight increase in activity by your agents within Liberty Core space, as Liberty is our home we find ourselves curious, wondering 'Why are they here?' and 'Where are they going?', to ease the questions of our movement I feel I must ask; What are your intentions in Liberty? For the good of the People? Or to serve your own Interests?

Take it as you will, but I do not like organizations that are completely unknown to me operate in our home without knowing why they do so, if your intentions are for ill I suggest staying away from Liberty, for we take threats against our civilian population very seriously and if we suspect you do not have the people's best interests at heart than that will make you our foe.

Which is it? For Good? Or Evil?

Peter Tannor, Liberty Revolutionary Front"
[Image: ouqkg5.png]

Good day.

I am admiral Golanski of The Order. You may heard lots of things but I will tell you from top what we are doing. Our main objective is to fight alien entity, called Slomon K'Hara or better known as Nomads through Sirius, wherever those will be found. Those are everywhere, including Liberty. We are here doing it for you before they will grow strong enough to commence genocide on humanity. Your concerns about people of Liberty, we do not want to hurt them. And if you spot any of our agents doing so, feel free report that to us we can investigate the case. We can answer your further questions but under condition requested informations are not classified, for safety of our own operatives and whole organisation. Everyone is allowed to have their own secrets, true?

Admiral Golanski out.
[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]
[Image: LRF3.png]

Comm ID: Peter Tannor, Liberty Revolutionary Front.

"I see, so if I understand this correctly you are a Pro-Humanity organization that is dedicated to the hunting and destruction of these so-called 'Nomads' simply out of the goodness of your hearts for your fellow man.

Forgive me if I seem skeptical, but in my line of business you cannot afford not to be of anything or anyone. Still You'll be welcomed by our agents in Liberty Space as long as you do not attempt to harm the Civilian Population or aid in the Trafficking of Slaves or Cardamine, if you stick to your mandate or just want to annoy the local law enforcement who continues to stamp out our rights than we will have no issues with you. Do not mistake this for friendship however, more of a friendly neutrality until proven otherwise, perhaps at a later time should our Cell see you proven correct you may have another friend in Liberty.

On a final note, even though you may be welcomed by the Front other organizations may not feel the same and may even shoot you on sight, I hear the Liberty Navy is already trying to stamp out any presence you have within Liberty's borders for example, should you be in need of aid we may or may not help you depending on the situation.

Until we meet.

Peter Tannor, Liberty Revolutionary Front."