Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Addressed to NLH & Gaians alike.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#FFCC33]=( Uploading Video Feed )=

~A middle aged man appears on the monitor. He has short black hair, and a very defined face. He swings in his chair side to side, then stops and leans into the camera~

I'm Governor Edward Lance of the Mollys [M]. Now I don't make these kind of calls everyday so let the fact that I am using my own time to talk to ye', a sign of how serious this message really is. Everyday, the Mollys fight fire with a little fire of our own and the number of folks that would love to take a crack at us is ever increasin'. Mind ye' however the gits who try all end up dead or missing.

I won't waste your time since I also have a limited day. I want a ceasefire. I want no Molly or Gaian ship to engage the other. I won't bull**** ye' on "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap, I want this ceasefire since I see no reason why we are still trying to slay eachother when things have changed. We aren't hugging the Outcasts anymore and you aren't hugging the Corsairs anymore. We're all new people on a new street. We can make our own decisions and not the bigger boys.

I want you to agree on this ceasefire. I don't mean we will suddenly be bumming in ye' showers, or using each others toilets, or drinkin' from the same pub, I just want us (for now) to ease off the other. Release the tension and stop the bullets. Cancel bounties we have on the other and take on our real enemies, the Bretonian government bastards. You'll find we can be better as a ally for ye', than as a enemy.

For now however, remember that this is from the [M] Mollys, we will have to deal with the other parties later if ye' should agree to this first. Consider this as a, stepping stone. If ye' feel this should be done face to face rather than over digital, then I'm sure we can arrange something.

[size=medium][color=#FFCC33]=( Closing Video Feed )=
[font=Palatino Linotype]Incoming message.
Points of data make a beautiful line:

[Image: messagetomollys.png]

I ain't asking to sleep with you lot ya' girlie, "I'm not that kind of a boy!" I just don't think we need to be shooting each other anymore or at least for the time being. Why do you feel differently?

[font=Palatino Linotype]Incoming message.
Points of data make a beautiful line:

[Image: messagetomollys2.png]
[Image: tbupv3.png]

'Day, Mollys. We o' da Nature's Last Hope be prepared ta' grant yah a cease fire... Undah' one condition. When yah post proof right 'ere in dis channel, audio recordin's, o' yah shoutin'; "Ah be a dirty, dirty boy an' ah need ta' be cleaned!" five times, in New London, at rush hour, den da cease fire gunna be yours.

Bonus points fah' callin' Carina a call girl.

[Image: tblow.png]

~Laughing, the man leans into the camera lens and grins~

Didn't think we'd do it, eh? [1] I guess t's means we ain't shooting each other now? I hope ye' can agree to that.

[Image: BangerIDPic2.jpg]
ID: The Banger Grim
To: Molly Eddie

Did you drop your purse somewhere before you sent your videocoms or did you just leave it at home 'cause it didn't match your shoes or somethin'?

::Laughter erupts off camera::

'Tell 'im I got an aunt that would be happy to make him an Edinburgh sunsdress for just a few gold ingots!'
'Not all Mollys are cross dressers, Dude!'
'That one is though!'
'Ask if he has a sister!'

"Oi!" Banger said, stifling laughter of his own. "You lot settle down!"

Ok, so anyway...what was I saying?...Oh yeah! I was wanting to ask: Are you high?

Don't get me wrong, the question's rhetorical...it's clear you're high as hell.

...Well, either that or you spend an unhealthy amount of time dunking your Mollys in cold water 'till they shrivel to the size of raisins.

All in all, your best bet is, when you see a Gaian, turn and go in the other direction...otherwise, one may end up reminding you where your place is on the food chain.

...'So did he have a sister or not?'

:End Transmission: