Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The SW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LRF3.png]

Comm ID: Peter Tannor, LRF Quartermaster.

"Due to events in Magellan by the 'SW)' Junker group I am forced to declare you hostile to the movement, attempted piracy on one of our Patrol Fighters is not the best way to endear us to you, as such you'll be treated like Pirates.

So here's your official warning; You Attempted to steal from us, we do not like that, the Junkers Congress is safe from this as they have done no wrong, but any under the SW) flag is now a hostile entity to the Front and will be destroyed as opportunity presents itself.

Should the Junkers Congress wish proof of their actions contact me via S.K.Y.P.E.

Peter Tannor, LRF Quartermaster"
*** OPENING COMM SYSTEMS ***
*** CONNECTING ***
*** OPENING FILE ***

[Image: graigdewells.jpg]

Source: SW)The Steelmill, Slave Liner
Pilot: Graig DeWells

Lad,

i dunno who ta 'ell yah'r, i dun' ev'n know who ta LRF 're...

But if ya're a f'ck'n friend of tha Congress or tha Junk'rs themselves, yah bett'r tell us, laddie. Yah dun' block ta poardy, yah bet'r jus' start f'ckin' drinkin' with yah'r mates, 'n not jus' piss'n 'us off. We got our own business tah do 'n we dun' wanna be disturbed in tha' Mr. Quartermaster 'r whadev'r, lad...

So...with all (even if not needed) respect, lad, yah 'n yah'r lads bett'r not stand in tha Steelwork'rs way, 's tha' clear, lad? Let us jus' do our business, yah'r doin' yah'rs...comprende?

Yah dun' 'ave Engines 't yah'r ass tha' says "I love tha Junkahs"...so nex' time yah bet'r tell us who yah'r 'n the'e be no arguin'

Or ev'n bett'r jus' stay ouuta our way, lad...

DeWells out

*** CLOSING FILE ***
*** DISCONNECTING ***

[color=#FF0000]CONNECTION LOST
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I have no idea what you just said, so other than saying that Junkers pirating in Magellan is a VERY bad idea I'€™m going to bow out of this little discussion. The LRF seem to have everything under control.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****