Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Liberty Navy [LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Transmission Incoming---
---Sender:Araevin Teshurr; President, Universal Shipping Inc.---
---Subject:Jake Cristoph---

Hello,
I am not sure who this letter reaches, but it is of great importance. I recently hear rumors of an employee openly refusing to assist a naval officer, and then defending a pirate and destroying said officers ship. I do not have hard proof, only a picture of Mr.Cristoph, the suspect refusing the officer, and claiming Anna Prentice, a known criminal, as his love.
This picture is incriminating enough, and brings shame to the Universal name. ><
I would normally handle treacherous actions of my officer myself, but he has attacked a naval Officer, and this now involves the Liberty Navy and I.
From what I hear, the Officer destroyed flew Secondary fleet, but again, this is on word from the same people who told me about the incident.
I wish to get this conflict resolved, and am willing to help however I can.

-Araevin Teshurr

---Transmission Terminated---
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Betrayal.

President Teshurr,

I've heard similar rumours, but no-one has of yet presented evidence against the individual in question. No reports have crossed my desk dripping with vengeful blood, no-one vowing to make this "Cristoph's" life a living hell. Unless actual evidence starts to crop up, along with eye witnesses to the incident, I'm not going to be inclined to persecute a Universal Employee for "liking it bad" (See your evidence for reference).

If any other of your employees were in the area at the time of the incident, get them to have a short visit to Norfolk Shipyard, where a statement of events can be constructed by Naval interrogators.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]