Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: those Baxters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: testtop2222.png]
Comms ID: Charles M. Burns, Omicroners

Greetings Baxters,

after investigating the recent events in Omicron Theta and Omicron 74 it came to my attention you fellas seem to be involved, in a manner I just can't accept. Seems you don't like Corsairs at all, but that is no reason to start a mess arround Freeport 9 and draw us other Zoners into this, even if you probably did not fire the first shot.

But you know how those Corsairs are, why you're giving them such reason? And why the hell you bring them into O74? I'm not amused at all.

Now listen. Listen carefully: You will stay away from Omicron Theta and 74, please. And well, this is more then just a plea. Just do it.

Thanks.

Cheerio,
Charles

[Image: testertop.png]
Comm-ID: The Baxter Brothers
To: Burn, Burn Baby

Don't like our little visit in the Omicrons, Mr. Burnsy? Don't like the way we're treating these pirates?

Tell ya what, we don't mind, not at all. And I can tell ya the reason, big shiney dude: You filthy rich bastards from the oh so great Zonie Spineless Aquatic Corps threw your own people to the wolves at the Two. Sitting there drinking and cheering to these awful Libbretonian and Rheinland military dudes for the sake of your false neutrality you just watched how we've been puhsed around by them, and how we've been beaten up by their drunkards. Yeah, day over they were fighting each other, but the nights were the real terror, when they came pretending to refill their ships and having a rest. Hell, yeah, nothing of that, and we at the Two in between. Bet you never noticed us while fawning on them. Rather having a nice chat, right?

Wasted enough breath on ya kind. The matter is simple, Burnsy Baby: We want a compensation for our losses at the Two. And that's why we don't listen to your crappy advices. And don't you dare to cross our way at any Freeport. When we enter the bar, get your Zonies out of our way, or you're paying the bill. We deserve to be there much more than you, you bloody bastard.

The Baxter Brothers

' Wrote:
[Image: testtop2222.png]
Comms ID: Charles M. Burns, Omicroners

Greetings Baxters,
after investigating the recent events in Omicron Theta and Omicron 74 it came to my attention you fellas seem to be involved, in a manner I just can't accept. Seems you don't like Corsairs at all, but that is no reason to start a mess arround Freeport 9 and draw us other Zoners into this, even if you probably did not fire the first shot.

But you know how those Corsairs are, why you're giving them such reason? And why the hell you bring them into O74? I'm not amused at all.

Now listen. Listen carefully: You will stay away from Omicron Theta and 74, please. And well, this is more then just a plea. Just do it.
Thanks.

Cheerio,
Charles
[Image: testertop.png]