Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Bundestag, per attention of Martin Ehrlichmann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Rheinland Bundestag, per attention of Martin Ehrlichmann
Subject: Bretonian trade embargo
Encryption: High

Greetings, representative Ehrlichmann.

The Independent Miners Guild regrets that another conflict in the Omega borderworlds seems to be unavoidable. Given the recent conflict and perhaps lingering hard feelings, I wanted to make our own position clear, so that no confusion will arise. The Independent Miners Guild has a standing policy to not get involved in conflicts between house governments if it can at all be avoided. That being said, I would like to clarify if the Rheinland government considers the Guild to be a Bretonian trade organization. While I'll admit a substantial portion of our members come from Bretonia, another significant portion has it's roots in Rheinland. The Guild does not consider itself to be affiliated with any house in particular, 'though we try and abide by the laws of the space we are in. Not always succeeding, sadly.

My main question relates to our Omega 7 mining operations and how they will be affected by this new situation, as well as the import of mainly Beryllium to New Berlin, an operation we've recently shifted to due to internal troubles in Bretonia. Can we continue our current operations?

Kind regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Planet New Berlin,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FFFFFF]High, port BDSTG-IMD-36-01.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[Image: imageawo.jpg]

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Martin Ehrlichmann, Rheinland Bundestag.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Johnathan Sanders
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Bretonian trade embargo

[color=#FFCC00]

Guten abend,
Johnathan Sanders.

We are as well sad about the decisions made by the Bretonian Government. They decided that respecting our Law was not the right thing to do, and now all men and women of the surrounding zones will have to suffer from their actions.

We are glad to see that the Independed Miners Guild will not take part in what seems to be a meaningless conflict the Bretonian Government was planning for a long time, and we can assure you that any vessel of the Independent Miners Guild can still freely travel through Rheinland.

I would suggest, however, due to the close distance of the Omega 7 system to the conflict zone, that additional security pilots will be added to your trading convoys, mining operations and similar.

Signed,

Martin Ehrlichmann,
Nationaldemokratische Partei Rheinland,
Rheinland Bundestag.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Rheinland Bundestag, per attention of Martin Ehrlichmann
Subject: Bretonian trade embargo
Encryption: High

Representative Ehrlichmann,

Your suggestion is a sensible one, and we've already started to make preparations to increase convoy and mining ops security. Thank you for the clarifications.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders

**** Transmission Closed ****
EDITT. SORRY