Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Bretonian Crown's Office of Special Contracts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Communicator Identification:
Yoko Mori
Target Identification: Her Majesty's Office of Special Contracts

Beginning
voice transmission...

H- hi there! My n- name's Yoko M- Mori. I kn- know, I know; I'm n- not from Kusari. I m- mean, my father w- was, and m- my mom was s- so obs- ssesed with everything Kusarian that she dec- cided to find some Kus- sarian name to g- give me. It's a p- pain.

Anyw- ways, as a c- citizen of Bretonia, I've b- been pretty w- worried lately. We've h- had a lot of p- problems lately, a- and now there's the wh- whole issue with Rheinland on t- top of that. It's amazing h- how well Her Majesty's Loyal Armed F- Forces are d- dealing with the wh- whole thing; we're alm- most completely sur- rrounded by enemies, and w- we're not only mostly h- holding our b- borders, but n- now we have a wh- whole new system, t- too! It's r- really pretty amazing, act- tually.

S- so... I m- mean, I'm not a v- very good f- fighter, a- and killing people is... ew. I m- mean, it's imp- portant and a- all, but I... c- can't imagine d- doing it myself. I st- still want t- to help with the war ef- ffort, though, s- so what c- can I d- do? W- well, the reason I'm c- contacting y- you is I had an id- dea. See, I'm p- pretty good at good at sc- scouting and stuff. I n- normally run scouting m- missions for convoys, b- but lately I've been doing s- some deep intel r- runs into Kusari f- for a... sp- special client. S- so, I figure, th- this inf- formation c- could help Bretonia a l- lot. Since I'm g- getting it anyways, I c- can probably af- fford to give it to y- you really cheap. It's m- mostly ship sc- scans and stuff.

More th- than that, though, I wanna s- see if you need any oth- ther kind of scouting service. Th- that's the kind of cont- tract I'm looking for. I m- mean, I wish I c- could do it f- for free, but I've g- gotta eat, a- and I have to support my f- fighter and all, t- too. I'm pretty sure I'm g- gonna have a p- pretty huge const- stant drain on m- my funds soon, too, s- so I need to m- make sure I can af- fford that.

Most of wh- what I do is running ar- round really fast and taking gunc- cams of stuff before anyone c- can react. I'm n- not really great at underc- cover stuff, though I c- could probably d- do some in Rheinland, s- since I'm not cons- sidered a criminal th- there like I am in Kus- sari. I c- can't do in-depth sc- scans of installations r- right now, but that's mostly bec- cause I don't have the necessary sc- scanning equipment; most of th- that's military-grade st- stuff, since the rad- diation could be even m- more dangerous to p- people than the n- normal scanning stuff.

S- so... you at a- all interested?

Th- thanks in adv- vance.

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
... Transmission stored in archives.
Comm Channel: Open

To: Yoki Mori

This comm has been passed to me to have a look over.
There are many things that you can do for Bretonia in its time of need and some of the things mentioned in your message can be very usefull.
I am quite sure that Her Majesties Merchant Fleet and other traders could do with a scout or two and the odd bit of info passed our way would be welcomed as well.

Use this channel to supply any info you happen to come across on your travels, it has now been encrypted to protect youself from any outside sources.
Also use this channel to provide proof of scouting done for any and all Bretonian traders that require your services.

Yours aye

Adm.(Ret.) Jack Frost

Comm Channel: Closed

Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Yoko Mori

Beginning
voice transmission...

Um... alr- right. I c- can just d- dump the Kus- sari info here. Here's access. It's... p- pretty big, and I upd- date it reg- gularly, s- so I'll l- let you know whenever I d- do. I g- guess it's m- more than j- just the "odd b- bit", but there y- you go.

I c- can do sc- scouting work, of c- course. I'll make m- more of an ef- ffort to f- focus on Her Maj- jesty's transp- ports rather than Libert- tonians ones now, though. Anyth- thing else y- you need?

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...

To: Yoki Mori

My, that is a large file you have there, Sir Roger would be proud!

Anyway, to business.
The file has been passed to our intelligence services for their scrutiny and they will let me know if anything is usefull.

But to more pressing matters.

We need information of houses collaberating against Bretonia. Time stamped guncam shots of conversations and meetings and also any of them taking action against Bretonian ships anywhere in Sirius.
Not only houses but lawfull and unlawfull groups as well.

As for information passed already i will send you some "sweetie" creds. Please let me know the account to send them too.

Yours aye
Adm.(Ret) Jack Frost

Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Yoko Mori

Beginning
voice transmission...

H- hi.

No l- luck so f- far on f- finding out anyth- thing about any enem- mies working tog- gether, but I d- did just p- pick up an imp- portant bit of int- telligence after Her Majest- ty's fleet left Snowdown h- half an hour ag- go. Sh- short version is, Cors- sairs really want t- to keep you at w- war with Rheinl- land. H- here, s- see this.

Logs - Important!

Anyw- ways, I've als- so done two sc- scouting jobs so f- far: one f- for the Bowex t- transport BES Lennox, the other f- for Andrew Pet- terson onboard th- the freighter Leeson. Both of th- them've b- been inv- volved in the relief efforts to Freep- port 1.

F- first, I h- had a r- run with the Lennox. It w- was really sh- short - just f- from Thames Outp- post to Camb- bridge Res- search Institute - while th- they were get- tting ready to move an a- aid shipment the n- next d- day. H- here's the st- stuff for th- that:

Lennox logs

Th- then, ton- night, I m- made two r- runs with the Leeson. Th- that wasn't nearly s- so uneventf- ful; a Rheinl- lander c- came aft- ter us twice. I sl- slowed him d- down long en- nough for the Lees- son to get aw- way the first t- time, then we t- tricked him int- to jump- ping into a s- system right as the Leeson jumped out lat- ter. Anyw- ways, here's all your l- logs and all f- from that:

Leeson run logs and Corsair intel (combined database)

Th- that's it for n- now. Hope it h- helps!

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Yoko Mori

Beginning
voice transmission...

Wh-... ug, I knew I sh- should've checked th- this earl- lier. This w- was sup- pposed to b- be on y- your desk two w- weeks ag- go, but apparentl- ly my Charon h- had oth- ther ideas. I'm s- sending it f- from a stat- tionside source n- now; hopefully it'll actually g- go through. B- but yeah, here's y- your inf- fo on enemies w- working tog- gether.

Kusari ship working with Rheinland invasion fleet:

Rheinlandic Vice Admiral with Kusari Ship:

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Yoko Mori

Beginning
voice transmission...

S- so... with th- that done, anyth- thing else the Crown n- needs done?

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Yoko Mori

Beginning
voice transmission...

Um... s- so, since you're n- not resp- ponding, I'm just g- gonna keep upd- dating the scan b- bank for y- you. This is h- huge, though.

F- first of all... you'll n- never believe wh- what I caught in Kus- sari the oth- ther day.

IKN-Satsuma

[Image: screen1921.jpg]

Visuals: ***

Weaponry: ***

Other Equipment: **

Other Scannable Contents: ***********

Y- yes, that is what it l- looks like. It's the pers- sonal Yacht of the current dict- tator of Kusari. I d- didn't have the firep- power to do anyth- thing but sc- scan it, esp- pecially with th- that fleet ar- round, but I d- did get extens- sive scans.

[font=Meiryo]Heavy Capital Ships

[KNF]IKN-Ryoju

D- didn't get everyth- thing from this o- one. I w- was a little dist- tracted by the Sats- suma.

IKN|-Nehu

Ship and Equipment: ******

Destruction: *

I f- found this th- thing in Leeds, and... h- helped stop it f- from getting aw- way while Ozei and s- some of your g- guys took it o- out. Alm- most makes m- me wish I c- could afford to g- get a bomber of s- some kind.

IKN|-Tsar

Destruction: **

It sh- showed up right aft- ter the Nehu. W- we took it d- down... w- well, fast en- nough that I c- couldn't get an- ny kind of conc- clusive scans of it.

[KNF]IKN-Inugami

[KNF]IKN-Ebisu

Rapier

I j- just keep r- running int- to this one. It's, l- like... ev- verywhere.

Bakafu

Gunboats

[|]Byakko.Tomodachi:

[|]Lo.Wang:

[|]-Kikensei:

Mutusha:

Sachiko:

Snubcraft

[KNF]Ci.Masaiko.Tanaka:

[KNF]Si.Tenga.Shira:

[KNF]Da.Tohdoh.Kyoshiro:

[KNF]Si.Ujisato.Gamo:

[KNF-K]Tsurugi:

[KSP]Kira.Yoshinaka:

Karry.O'Ki:

This is Karry O'K- Ki. She's... k- kinda b- been stalk- king me ab- bit latel- ly. Apparentl- ly I'm a h- high prior- rity targ- get now, and sh- she's in ch- charge of capt- turing me. It'd b- be kinda f- flattering if th- they weren't, you kn- know, trying t- to murd- der and/or ens- slave me.

[|]Xellos.Kurozawa:

Meika.Kodai:

Hideo.Yokoyama:

[M]-Fiskerton:

[M]-Colleen.O'Finnegan:

[M]-Odin.McBomb:

Other Activity

Olympus:

N- not that weird, exc- cept he w- was sneaking a ton of Plut- tonium, and he really d- didn't want m- me to know wh- where it w- was going. He end- ded up going sev- veral systems out of h- his way to h- hide beh- hind Freeport 9 so we c- couldn't follow h- him. It w- was unus- sual.

RNC-Viraat:

C- caught him undoc- cking from Freeport 1. Fig- gured you'd w- want to know.

Bowex Convoy

Did an- nother convoy with th- them. Full convoy, th- this time. Exp- pect more of th- these, now th- that they're activel- ly calling me to sc- scout for th- them rather than me h- having to f- find them to d- do it.

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...

To: Yoko Mori

My sincere apologies i havn't responded sooner.
These are indeed very interesting bits of information you have supplied.
I will send these over immediately to our intelligence services.

I am in your dept and would ask what, if anything, i can do for you as payment for your services?

Yours aye
Adm.(Ret) Jack Frost

Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Yoko Mori

Beginning
voice transmission...

Oh... a-... anything?

W- wow. Um... w- well, see... th- there is one th- thing. I've b- been trying to g- get ah- hold of something... s- similar for a wh- while now. I m- mean, I h- hate to t- take one from the f- frontlines, but I'm n- not sure it wouldn't be m- more effective where I w- work deep in en- nemy territ- tory.

See... w- well, there's b- been several t- times I've h- had an opport- tunity to t- take down a heavy capit- tal ship, but couldn't c- 'cause I've been st- stuck in a f- fighter. S- so... um... y- yeah. Only th- thing I c- can think of that you c- could give me right n- now that'd r- really help is o- one of th- those beautiful B-3000s. You kn- know, the Challenger bomber. It's b- be a huge h- help against th- those capital sh- ships Kusarians l- like so m- much, esp- pecially all th- the Hogosha's gunboats.

S- so... um. Is... th- that possib- ble?

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
Pages: 1 2