Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To IMG Guild-Masters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=System]***** Incoming Transmission*****
[font=agency fb][color=#FFFFFF]COMM ID:[color=#99FFFF]Commander Angelina Dimitrova
TARGET ID: IMG Gild Masters
SUBJECT: IMG teh used against Liberty Ships
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High
[Image: eerere2.png]

Good Evening respectful leaders of the IMG. Yesterday while on patrol we engaged a group known as the indians. Now this group is famous for its Pirate acts, while fighting them we noticed a bomber a IMG bomber opening fire on myself and other vessels that were engage with the Pirate group the Subject name is Versatil it carries no IFF signals and it ID was not readable. Probably by a Pirate who may have stolen the ship from one of your stations. Now can you do something about it ?

Attached Images: *
Dimitrova out .
[font=System][color=#FFFFFF]***** End Transmission*****
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Liberty Navy HQ, per attention of Cmdr A.Dimitrova
Subject: Attacks?

Greetings, commander.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have no record of the vessel in question, do you happen to have it's last bearing? It will be difficult to investigate this without further information. My first suggestion would be to add the vessel to your bounty list... with the bounty hunters after him the vessel won't be able to hide by leaving Liberty. I'd offer to do so myself, but sadly, all you can offer us is your word and one slightly distorted image showing a damaged Pytho. By Guild standards, that is not sufficient to set the headhunters after him or her.

We will look into it, and if it is found that this is indeed a stolen vessel then we'll take measures to see it either destroyed or returned to us. But without more information there is not a whole lot we can immediately do.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****
[font=System]***** Incoming Transmission*****
[font=agency fb][color=#FFFFFF]COMM ID:[color=#99FFFF]Commander Angelina Dimitrova
TARGET ID: IMG Gild Masters
SUBJECT: IMG teh used against Liberty Ships
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High
[Image: eerere2.png]

Well mr Sanders from the entire mess of that day. We managed to damage it quite well so it run away in to the Sierra Ice Field in the California system but we don't have any information on were it went from there. And how does these Images not enough.

Gun Camera

Dimitrova out .
[font=System][color=#FFFFFF]***** End Transmission*****
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Liberty Navy HQ, per attention of Cmdr A.Dimitrova
Subject: Attacks?
Encryption: High

Commander,

The expanded report you attached contains the information I needed, thank you. We shall take measures to recover or destroy this craft.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****