Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Communication to Rheinwehr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: New Berlin
Vessel ID: [FL]-FireHawk
Sender ID: Adam Spire

[Image: adamspire1.png]

Again, history seems to be testing the resolve of Rheinland'€™s people. Scientists seem hard pressed into service regarding projects for the military and we'€™ve notices an increase in Nuremburg'€™s factory output. It hasn'€™t affected the project on the surface but I'€™m personally concerned with how this is affecting the other Freelancers with me.

As a result, I have to make some clarification regarding the freelancers under the contract we'€™ve have with Rheinland. Captain Torin Marshal refuses to openly engage Bretonia forces. He is a Bretonian by birth He'€™s still committed to the contract we have with Rheinland and he'€™s in his words '€œput off'€ by this war. He'€™s planted himself in the Munich system overseeing the project on Nuremburg and will repel any ship that violates the conditions of Rheinland law.

Richards and I are knee deep in the conflict and will assist where need be, supporting both military and lawful activities within House territory. Jake Hudson is on ready status for scouting missions. He'€™s currently deployed in the Tau systems and on his way back to Rheinland.

I'€™ll continue to support Rheinland as I always have, but this is insane. We'€™re fighting on two fronts with the SCRA at our backs. Do we have any allies or are we on our own?

Wars hardly make sense. Whatever the initial, true reason for the conflict'€™s birth, is muddles and buried under frustration and conjecture and will for a long time to come. If history tells me anything, Rheinland has been through tough times and I know we can pull through this.

It'€™s difficult to choose which is best, and I try to make spot decisions and judgments that I hope I wont regret later on. I'€™ll continue to serve Rheinland'€™s best interests and keep myself out of things that are best left to others to take care of.

In addition, I will keep you up to date with our findings and project status.

For Rheinland.

Transmission timed out