Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To ALL Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Username removed

Cleaning up my forum account, please delete this thread if you wish.
[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
I've not heard of any bounty by Samura on Zoners; I am interested on how you've come to know about one.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Username removed

to: redfire

"our group will deny any claims you make about us demanding or even accepting hostile actions or actions leading to hostile actions. re-acting to such circumstances are entirely and purely your own decision and not agreed on or blessed by the omicron residents of 74.

we hereby state that no agreement, nor even a hint was dropped leading to actions not approved by the omicron system advisor board that led or leads to any hostile actions against kusari cooperations. - if such an incident may have happend between omicron traders and kusari - it is on a captain to state police level - never escalated to a higher level.

furthermore, we are certain that weapons granted were only granted on a basis of pure self defense, never on a basis of aggressive and offensive actions.

wether samura likes or dislikes us is of little concern for kusari space is far away from our space of interest.

if you are up to submit to our wishes, you will immedietly cease any hostile actions and possibly apologize to samura in case harm was done. furthermore you will pay reparations in case damage was done to any of their equipment.

E.Tate"

Username removed

[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Basically you have no idea if there is a bounty on Zoners, you're just going off of what someone else said and the fact that Samura didn't return your call? Please don't waste our time with nonsense like this.

If you want some work, OSI has a bounty board though since we have few enemies the list of targets is slim. You're free to work on the board if you wish.

If you do come across solid evidence that Samura has a bounty on Zoners, I will pay for it. I don't pay for he said she said.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Username removed

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Greetings,

I guess the misunderstanding came from this tansmission. Maybe some bunty hunters are still on it despite it seems a closed bounty offer.

Regards,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

Username removed

*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings

I believe that bounty on Zoners, was when Zoners suplied the GMG bases.

I'm not having any news about the conflict between GMG and Kusari, so if anyone has it please tell me.

Best regards

Viriato
Pages: 1 2